★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Midas' Odyssey - unique eye-catching ancient puzzle world, devoted to legendary King Midas and it's devine ability to turn everything into Gold by touch. Ability which not actually blessing, but curse.
Start your brain workout with set of several smart and addictive puzzle games. Exercise your mind with more than 1000 unique puzzles! Reveal all comics stories about ancient world.

Over two people around the world are already playing the Midas's Odyssey puzzle game with lot of unique & challenging levels! Yes It's not a mistake, this is a first release of this brand new ancient puzzle adventure game, completely created by one indie developer. So nobody know about it yet. Be the first, tell Your friends if You like it! :)

Pilgrim's comments:
Dear friends, I have released my first game as 100% independent developer. I hope you enjoy playing it.

Logical puzzle games collection (3 in 1) with funny comics stories about life in mythical ancient Greece.
Unique eye-catching world, devoted to legendary king Midas and his ability to turn everything into gold by single touch.
Exercise your mind with more than 1000 unique levels of three smart and addictive puzzles games. Reveal all comics stories about ancient world.

10-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Pilgrim
By the way, Android version of the game has been released too.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ireplant.midas