★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iCrazyDogLite released today-30/10/2009

10-30-2009, 10:21 AM
iCrazyDogLite released today-30/10/2009

iCrazyDog is an easy-to-play game with beautiful graphics and animations.

If you are looking for something more challenging and non-repetitive iPhone Games, !CrazyDog gives you the feeling of accomplishment after being able to complete the adventure.*

This game is interesting and can be addicting.
This is a simple yet extremely fun game to play. It provides simple controls.

The game aim is to collect maximum points by collecting different kinds of bones and avoiding obstacles on his way.The levels also get more difficult as the level increases.

Language Support:
* U.S. English

Minimum Requirements:
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2.1 or later

iCrazyDog is an easy-to-play game with beautiful graphics and animations.

If you are looking for something more challenging and non-repetitive iPhone Games, !CrazyDog gives you the feeling of accomplishment after being able to complete the adventure.*

This game is interesting and can be addicting.
This is a simple yet extremely fun game to play. It provides simple controls.

The game aim is to collect maximum points by collecting different kinds of bones and avoiding obstacles on his way.The levels also get more difficult as the level increases.

Language Support:
* U.S. English

Minimum Requirements:
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2.1 or later

iCrazyDog: http://www.iphoneapp4fun.com/Apps/iCrazyDog/

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CBGSEi2pM

Download : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=335805299&mt=8

10-30-2009, 12:03 PM

Please add Reviews

10-31-2009, 05:51 AM

No Comments?
10-31-2009, 07:05 AM
I was bored, so I thought I'd try this game out, since you have bumped the thread twice yourself and had no feedback. I downloaded it, played it for 2 minutes, then deleted it.
I'm going to give you some brutally honest feedback, as I feel you need it. This barely qualifies as a game.
Fair enough if you want to make a quick buck on the appstore, but coming to a forum like this, you are asking for trouble. A few sprites thrown together with jump/duck buttons does not make a game. This is well below the acceptable standard of an online flash game, let alone an iPhone game. Check out the popular times of the last few weeks. There are games selling for a few dollars that are pretty much DS standard (some are direct ports!), and games that push beyond the DS graphically, if not in gameplay. Games like Eliminate, Doom, Fifa, real racing, are what people want, with plenty of quality quick play titles like Alive4ever, minigore to play on the go.

Sorry for the reality check, but that's the way things are.
10-31-2009, 01:29 PM

Thank you. Waiting for more suggestions
11-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Hi

lolz ...dat dog is really crazy
11-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Nice

Nice Game