★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the world of the Fantastic Mr. Fox. Your mission: to help Mr. Fox outwit the farmers Boggis, Bunce and Bean. Pull off the greatest mission of all time and rescue Mr. Foxs nephew Kristofferson!

To play, simply tilt your iPhone to move Mr. Fox through 18 action-packed levels. Avoid the farmers cunning traps and medicated blueberries as you go. Game levels will take you on a journey through Mr. Foxs world. Youll start in the idyllic countryside before launching daring raids on Boggis, Bunce, and Beans farms. Only then will you undertake your final, daring rescue mission!

Your goal: to complete your mission in the shortest time possible. And don't forget: You can replay levels to improve your time!

About the movie...

On DVD & Blu-ray!

Fantastic Mr. Fox is visionary director Wes Andersons first animated film, utilizing classic handmade stop-motion techniques to tell the story of the best-selling childrens book by Roald Dahl.Mr. and Mrs. Fox live an idyllic home life with their son Ash and young nephew Kristofferson. But after 12 years, their bucolic existence proves too much for Mr. Foxs wild animal instincts. Soon he slips back into his old ways as a sneaky chicken-thief. In doing so, he endangers not only his beloved family, but the whole animal community. Trapped underground and with not enough food to go around, the animals band together to fight the evil Farmers - Boggis, Bunce and Bean - who are determined to capture the audacious, fantastic Mr. Fox at any cost.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

10-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Well, I am a sucker for ball/maze games, so I grabbed this.

This is a quick movie cash in game with pretty low production values. The music is pretty bad and the graphics are simple but work. There are 18 levels and so far I have gone through 6 of them. It has taken me a total time of one minute to clear those 6 levels. Of course the game states you can replay levels to better your time. Really? I mean how much quicker can the level end?

The game plays like a lite version. The main problem is that the fox has a health bar, so you can hit the wall or other things multiple times without having to start over. Consider this my TOFTT for the day.