★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Meridian4
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 351.4 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Follow the ray of hope in a world of darkening silhouettes as you help Elin save his friend and face his deepest fears.

Immerse yourself in Elins childlike wonder, and witness each new puzzle, secret, sin, or dilemma unfold to discover the truth behind this shadowy world.

Features:
- Travel through beautiful handcrafted environments
- Challenge yourself with intricate puzzles, cryptic bosses and refreshing gameplay
- Confront the seven deadly sins, secrets, dilemmas and atmospheric perspectives
- Explore this rich and mysterious world of silhouettes with an epic original soundtrack
- Come back for more: with three different endings to uncover
- Experience a deeply moving personal journey of hope...

AlphaTodd's comments:
Hello, everyone! I have some exciting news to share with you. M4 and Frisky Fatal’s Soulless: Ray of Hope has launched on the App Store.

You’ll play as a literal ray of hope for a young boy, facing a horrible darkness enveloping him. The only way to save him is to solve puzzles, find clues, beat bosses, and face the Seven Deadly Sins.

With beautiful handcrafted worlds, plenty of secrets to be found, and three different endings, there’s a lot to discover in Soulless: Ray of Hope -- available now for iPhone and iPad for only $4.99.

10-12-2017, 03:27 PM
What are the controls ? On screen buttons ? Left/right/jump etc ?

10-12-2017, 03:35 PM
I understand this has numerous problems. Does anyone know if the latest update addresses those issues and fixes them, or no?
10-12-2017, 06:06 PM
My just updated it and am still having issues : (
10-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMApplegate View Post
My just updated it and am still having issues : (
Kinda not surprised. Im gonna pass on this, at least for now then.... 😉
10-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Shame as it looks good. I thought their other game also looked good but that had lots of 1 star reviews so I must admit Im nervous on splashing out on this one.
10-13-2017, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Shame as it looks good. I thought their other game also looked good but that had lots of 1 star reviews so I must admit Im nervous on splashing out on this one.
I know. I was thinking the same thing! Oh well... NEXT!!!!
10-14-2017, 03:27 PM
Is it a good game?

I have seen this game featured on the appstore and I have been planning on adding it into my wishlist since it has a similar vibe to LIMBO and Toby: The Secret Mine. Is it a good game? Is it glitchy or anything? Because for $4.99, I would want a polished, flawless game so I can enjoy my time with it