★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: muzboz
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 82.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: "B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket" is a strategic action roguelike with procedural level generation and permadeath!

This game requires one of these devices (or newer) to play...
* iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
* iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2, iPad Pro

THE SCENARIO
You are Foxy Scavenger, an outcast mutated fox, trying to survive in the wastelands.
Our beloved Earth has been pillaged, used up, sucked dry, and now it's gonna explode!
You're on a mission to reach the last rocket before it blasts off into space.

Choose the route to take each day. Try to get as many miles as you can, but bear in mind that there are different perks and missions to complete along each route.

GAME FEATURES
* An action game with strategic choices underpinning every mission.
* Procedurally generated missions, providing endless surprises and challenges.
* Compete across a variety of leaderboards, so you can play the game with your own goals!
* Dynamic fire spreads through the forests & catches monsters on fire! Don't get caught in the blaze.
* Choose which route to take each day, cover the most distance, find vehicles, fuel, ammo and med kits.
* Save up your money from missions to buy new weapons and supplies!
* Completely optional In App Purchases: Buy Booster Crates to get some bonus supplies to help you along.
* Buy the Classic Cars Pack to unlock an additional set of classy vehicles to cruise the wastelands in style.
* Come up with your own plans and strategies! Figure out how you can survive and reach the final rocket before it blasts off!
* Use your skill and cunning to survive the unknown battlegrounds of the apocalypse!

WARNING: This game is quite challenging & complex! Like... a REAL game! SO THERE! You've been warned!

ABOUT MUZBOZ GAMES
Muzboz Games is a one-man studio consisting of a relatively un-mutated humanoid named Murray Lorden from Melbourne, Australia.

"I grew up in the 1980's playing tons of different computer games on Apple IIe, Macintosh, PC, Atari 2600, C64 and Amiga, and I was enthralled by the art and science of it all! I wanted to create these worlds and experiences for others!

I had a lot of fun making this game (over many years on and off!), learning to program a full & complex game on my own, with procedurally generated missions that are different every time you play! I still have a lot of fun playing it myself, and I hope you love it too.

I'm super excited about hearing what you think! If you like it, tell someone about it!"

- Your pal, Murray

Gwarmaxx's comments:

B-Grade Renegade

muzboz
Genres: Games Arcade Action
$1.99 USD

Quote:
"B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket" is a strategic action roguelike with procedural level generation and permadeath!

This game requires one of these devices (or newer) to play...
* iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
* iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2, iPad Pro

THE SCENARIO
You are Foxy Scavenger, an outcast mutated fox, trying to survive in the wastelands.
Our beloved Earth has been pillaged, used up, sucked dry, and now it's gonna explode!
You're on a mission to reach the last rocket before it blasts off into space.

Choose the route to take each day. Try to get as many miles as you can, but bear in mind that there are different perks and missions to complete along each route.

GAME FEATURES
* An action game with strategic choices underpinning every mission.
* Procedurally generated missions, providing endless surprises and challenges.
* Compete across a variety of leaderboards, so you can play the game with your own goals!
* Dynamic fire spreads through the forests & catches monsters on fire! Don't get caught in the blaze.
* Choose which route to take each day, cover the most distance, find vehicles, fuel, ammo and med kits.
* Save up your money from missions to buy new weapons and supplies!
* Completely optional In App Purchases: Buy Booster Crates to get some bonus supplies to help you along.
* Buy the Classic Cars Pack to unlock an additional set of classy vehicles to cruise the wastelands in style.
* Come up with your own plans and strategies! Figure out how you can survive and reach the final rocket before it blasts off!
* Use your skill and cunning to survive the unknown battlegrounds of the apocalypse!

WARNING: This game is quite challenging & complex! Like... a REAL game! SO THERE! You've been warned!

ABOUT MUZBOZ GAMES
Muzboz Games is a one-man studio consisting of a relatively un-mutated humanoid named Murray Lorden from Melbourne, Australia.

"I grew up in the 1980's playing tons of different computer games on Apple IIe, Macintosh, PC, Atari 2600, C64 and Amiga, and I was enthralled by the art and science of it all! I wanted to create these worlds and experiences for others!

I had a lot of fun making this game (over many years on and off!), learning to program a full & complex game on my own, with procedurally generated missions that are different every time you play! I still have a lot of fun playing it myself, and I hope you love it too.

I'm super excited about hearing what you think! If you like it, tell someone about it!"

- Your pal, Murray

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4-iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74
  • iPhone8-iPhone8
  • iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus
  • iPhoneX-iPhoneX

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 82MB

10-17-2017, 08:03 PM
don't get it yet, but looks like a mix between DR2C and Ashworld...

10-17-2017, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
don't get it yet, but looks like a mix between DR2C and Ashworld...
Why dont get it? Something wrong with it
10-17-2017, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Why don’t get it? Something wrong with it

maybe next week, my credit card is going to explode atm
10-18-2017, 03:55 AM
B-Grade Renegade (by muzboz)

It is my pleasure to announce that B-Grade Renegade is now launched for iPhone, iPad & Android!

B-Grade Renegade Launch Trailer

You can grab it for iPhone & iPad on the Apple App Store.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/b-grade-renegade/id1112927648

And for Android phones and tablets on the Google Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bgraderenegade

This game marks a huge landmark for myself and I'm really proud of it.
I hope you enjoy it too, and I hope the trailer gives you a laugh!

Murray Lorden
MUZBOZ Games
www.muzboz.com

Last edited by Eli; 10-18-2017 at 10:48 AM.
10-18-2017, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
maybe next week, my credit card is going to explode atm
I got you now I thought you meant something wrong with the game itself haha
Mine already exploded I have nothing on it right now
Have to go get iTunes cards until another week haha
10-18-2017, 05:30 AM
Anyone know what the IAP is?
10-18-2017, 06:01 AM
The Design of the Game (a Premium game, with a few optional IAP's)

I should have detailed what the IAPs are more clearly on the app description perhaps!

Basically, you can play the game fully and completely without any IAP's. It's balanced to not need them at all.

But, if you want, there is a pack of 6x additional "Class Cars", which add a bit more spice to the game.

And you can also buy "Booster Crates", which give you a random gun/ammo, some fuel, and some money. You can use these at will to top up your supplies, or just to go crazy! But you don't need to ever buy those, and in fact the leaderboards are separated into "pure runs" and "boosted runs", because I really wanted people to be able to go hardcore on the game, and compete on the leaderboards without any boosters.

And for those who like using boosters, there's a separate leaderboard to compete that way too.

I consider it very much to just be a Premium game at its core.

You can learn more about the game here, in a dev diary I did about the design and inspiration of the game. It goes for about 45 minutes! But you can learn most of what there is to know in the first 5 or 10 mins. Enjoy!

NOTE that this video is about 7 months old! So the game has been tweaked up and improved since then!

"B-Grade Renegade Dev Video: The Design of the Game"

Last edited by MUZBOZ; 10-18-2017 at 06:05 AM.
10-18-2017, 09:52 AM
Intriguing; I'm a sucker for RL's, both likes and lites, will give it a go.
10-18-2017, 10:04 AM
thanks for the post, video and clarification of IAP. I am sold for sure as I love rogues and it looks like
a ton of time and effort went into this. Congrats on the release and good luck to you. I will come back after i buy it if I have any questions or to leave a review, thanks!