★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Campfire Cooking is a puzzle game about relaxing moments in nature, as you prepare meals over a warm fire. Discover the joy of cooking on a stick and test your problem-solving skills with some challenging campfire puzzles! The latest creation from Layton Hawkes is guaranteed to make you feel clever, hungry and eager to book your next woodland escape.

- Over 100 meals to prepare.
Solve tricky puzzles with one simple goal; prepare the all the food. But don't be fooled: these puzzles are no walk in the park, and some of them are a hike up the mountain!

- Meet the family.
Follow a vacation like no other and listen to the campers as they tell stories, laugh at each others jokes or moan about the lack of cell phone reception.

- Puzzle solving, with a twist.
Twist, rotate and jostle skewers around the fire until each meal is ready to eat. Push fondue pots, play with magnets or maybe just use a camping stove if the fire won't light.

- Visit exotic hiking trails.
Each trail brings you new vistas brimming with color and different foods to cook. Take a journey from the deep woodlands to snow-capped peaks, and everywhere in between.

BigDich's comments:

10-18-2017, 09:33 AM
I want this but too many good releases this week (Time Recoil, Warhammer Quest 2, possibly Runic Rampage).

But will be interested to hear impressions on this one.

10-18-2017, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
I want this but too many good releases this week (Time Recoil, Warhammer Quest 2, possibly Runic Rampage).

But will be interested to hear impressions on this one.
And dont forget "push" and grab the bottle"
10-18-2017, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Wolf View Post
And dont forget "push" and grab the bottle"
Yes, I actually got Push already and totally forgot about it with anticipation building for WQ2 in particular!
10-18-2017, 10:08 AM
Love it, the game has a great campfire atmosphere, well done Mr.Hawkes.
10-18-2017, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Yes, I actually got Push already and totally forgot about it with anticipation building for WQ2 in particular!
also Halcyon 6 - Starbase Commander... i've played the PC version and it's beautifully huge, and the iOS version has the LightSpeed patch included!!!
10-18-2017, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
also Halcyon 6 - Starbase Commander... i've played the PC version and it's beautifully huge, and the iOS version has the LightSpeed patch included!!!
Too many good games.... but a great time for iOS gaming for sure!
10-18-2017, 11:14 AM
Dont mess up this thread with calling other games you want to play, sorry but I had to say this, can TA remove this one and the others please, thanks.
10-18-2017, 11:18 AM
I'm a mega Layton fan.
10-18-2017, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Dont mess up this thread with calling other games you want to play, sorry but I had to say this, can TA remove this one and the others please, thanks.
Sorry about that but, to be fair, my first post was asking for impressions due to all the other releases this week not to point to other games just for the sake of it.