★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slay epic monsters with weapons, wands, and words! Team up with your friends and become loot hunting heroes in Syllablade - the word battling RPG!

Big Words, Big Damage
Chain letters to deal crushing blows to your enemies.

Customize and Upgrade
Unlock powerful weapons, rare items, and unique skins.

Compete in Clan Wars
Form a clan and stockpile the bones of your enemies in prize-filled competitions.

JOIN OVER 100 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

Naquatic's comments:
Hi all! Syllablade is rolling out to the app store right now. Go make some words and slay some beasts!

Thanks so much to everyone who got in on the beta action in the Upcoming Games thread. See you all in the dungeons!

Slay epic monsters with weapons, wands, and words! Team up with your friends and become loot hunting heroes in Syllablade - the word battling RPG!

• Big Words, Big Damage •
Chain letters to deal crushing blows to your enemies.

• Customize and Upgrade •
Unlock powerful weapons, rare items, and unique skins.

• Compete in Clan Wars •
Form a clan and stockpile the bones of your enemies in prize-filled competitions.

10-18-2017, 11:39 AM
Can’t find this in the US store yet. Do you have a link?

10-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Can’t find this in the US store yet. Do you have a link?
We pushed it live a few moments ago, so it'll take a few minutes to propagate. The app info will appear in my post once it's live in the store. This link will get you there as well when the time is right: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1284514894

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Climby Hammer | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Syllablade | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
10-18-2017, 12:44 PM
Played the beta, and really think this is a fun addictive word-rpg game. It also has simple mechanics and easy adaptability for either long or short sessions which is also a big plus. For me I always have had a soft spot for these type of almost hybrid cross genre games, and this one is no different. Great work!
(Thanks again to the devs for allowing me to try it early!)
10-18-2017, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W8rd3 View Post
Played the beta, and really think this is a fun addictive word-rpg game. It also has simple mechanics and easy adaptability for either long or short sessions which is also a big plus. For me I always have had a soft spot for these type of almost hybrid cross genre games, and this one is no different. Great work!
(Thanks again to the devs for allowing me to try it early!)
Thanks so much for your kindness! We really appreciate you giving it a go!

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Climby Hammer | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Syllablade | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
10-18-2017, 02:06 PM
Highly recommended to any word or puzzle fan! Highly addicting, challenging, and just plain ol fun!
Was fortunate to play the beta and love and loving every minute of it!

Get it!
10-18-2017, 02:09 PM
This is another high quality Niquatic game. Liking it so far. Two questions. How do I change my user name? and, I believe I joined the Toucharcade clan but I'm not sure.

Last edited by PBSNellie; 10-18-2017 at 02:13 PM.
10-18-2017, 04:06 PM
I need an invite code for the TA clan?
10-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Highly recommended to any word or puzzle fan! Highly addicting, challenging, and just plain ol fun!
Was fortunate to play the beta and love and loving every minute of it!

Get it!
Thanks sug!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
This is another high quality Niquatic game. Liking it so far. Two questions. How do I change my user name? and, I believe I joined the Toucharcade clan but I'm not sure.
Appreciate it . We don't currently have a way to change username, so I'm sorry about that. If you're in the clan, opening the clan menu should take you right to the clan page that lists all the members and stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
I need an invite code for the TA clan?
In the upcoming games thread there's a screenshot with the invite code. Assuming it's not full, you should be able to join with that!

Michael and Will
10-18-2017, 06:15 PM
Thanks! Too late, it's full.