★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Warner Bros.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 135.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3.220380
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Westeros is at war. Great houses clash, dragons rule the sky, and the army of the dead threatens the realm. †Live out your fantasy and join the war. †Build your house and raise your army as you navigate a dangerous political landscape. †Based on the award winning HBO series, Game of Thrones: Conquest allows players to become a Lord in Westeros and define a strategy for conquering the Seven Kingdoms. Winter is here and your enemys army will not wait to clash swords. †Wage war and join the battle today to capture the Iron Throne!

A TRUE GAME OF THRONES EXPERIENCE
In the game of thrones, you win or you die. - Cersei Lannister

-Become a lord of Westeros: Build your great house, create your sigil, and Fight for the Crown
-Interact with key characters from the hit HBO series including Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Petyr Baelish, Cersei Lannister and more.
-Capture 120+ iconic Seats of Power like Winterfell, Castle Black, Dragonstone, and Kings Landing
-Navigate the dangerous political landscape using the innovative Allegiance System to live out the fantasy of claiming The Iron Throne and -winning the Great War

THE SEVEN KINGDOMS WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME
Its the family name that lives on. Its all that lives on. - Tywin Lannister

-Build your house and claim your territory to rise in political influence
-Raise your army and clash against rival lords to capture iconic Seats of Power
-Defend your strongholds, as each Seat of Power endows you with military and economic upgrades
-Dominate the map, clash with your enemies, and spread your influence

MAKE KINGS RISE AND FALL
Fight every battle everywhere, always, in your mind. Everyone is your enemy, everyone is your friend. - Petyr Baelish

-Master the innovative social system that allows players to recruit bannermen, fight wars alongside your allies, and live out your fantasy of ruling The Seven Kingdoms
-Claim the Iron Throne - In a dynamic political world, choose between deception and loyalty as you shift your allegiances
-Reward those loyal to you with titles like Hand of the King and Master of Coin as you build your Small Council
-Bestow Seats of Power to your allies granting them special military and economic advantages

Only in Game of Thrones: Conquest can you become a lord of Westeros and navigate the dangerous political system as you Fight for the Crown. Interact with key characters and capture †iconic locations from the award winning HBO TV series. Dominate your enemies by using an innovative Allegiance System that allows you to recruit your friends as bannermen as you rise to take The Iron Throne.

LIVE THE FANTASY - PLAY NOW AND FIGHT FOR THE CROWN!

Join the conversation:
https://www.facebook.com/GoTConquest/
https://twitter.com/gotconquest
https://go.wbgames.com/GoTforums

& © 2017 Home Box Office, Inc. & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
10-20-2017, 07:58 AM
I would be hard pressed to come up with another game/app title that burns through my battery as quickly as this one does, insane.

10-20-2017, 08:45 AM
It took them so long to create a Game of Thrones mobile game, they even used Turbine (who created the Lord of the Rings Online MMO, which I used to play), and they came up with this...

Yet another re-skinned Game of War / Mobile Strike.

Seriously?

What a waste of a great license, and how the mighty (Turbine) have fallen. This is trash gaming at its trashiest. A worthless title for people who don't know any better and will get sucked into a likely gambling addiction.
10-20-2017, 09:56 AM
Well, Iíve not seen the TV series but I play all these titles due to not knowing any better. I sure hope they open up more servers as the map is so overcrowded itís impossible to complete some tasks. I guess the licence brought in loads of people to this one. An option to reduce the graphic detail would help with the battery usage; donít really need the hi-res animation all the time.
10-20-2017, 10:44 AM
I was about to say the same thing. I feel like my battery still drains while it's plugged in the charger. Haha.

Dave
10-20-2017, 02:13 PM
Usual f2p p2w obnoxious crap, only a few hours in and already drowning in a sea of timers.

PSN = Misantropus
Switch = 1439-4478-4397
10-20-2017, 05:01 PM
Is this one of those games where people who pay hundreds of dollars all band together in one group on a server and just burn everyone's cities to the ground for resources over and over again and there's nothing you can do about it unless you pay up hundreds of dollars? Count me out.
10-21-2017, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequence View Post
Is this one of those games where people who pay hundreds of dollars all band together in one group on a server and just burn everyone's cities to the ground for resources over and over again and there's nothing you can do about it unless you pay up hundreds of dollars? Count me out.
Thatís about right. The trick is to survive without paying hundreds of dollars. Iíve found it can be done in similar types of MMO, especially if I talk to the people intent on burning my cities. They are usually reasonable. The political alliances with other players are probably the most interesting aspect. The timers are always contentious here, but are part of the system and allow progress to be made when away from the game, which is most of the time for me. Still, I wouldnít expect anyone to play a game they are not happy with.
10-21-2017, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palanthian View Post
This is trash gaming at its trashiest. A worthless title for people who don't know any better and will get sucked into a likely gambling addiction.
Sadly, though, at the end of the day why would they do anything else?

It works, it sells, it's the ultimate "minimal effort for maximum profit" formula. And that's what companies want.

In "RPG" games, Mobile Strike is #2, Game of War is #6, and last week Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire temporarily spiked to #1 even though they're all pretty much THE SAME GAME with a different coat of paint.

I'm waiting for the day we see a spinoff based on Pokťmon or Mario (Conflicts in The Mushroom Kingdom). They'll get rid of the violence and make it 'honorable duels for Princess Peach Prestige' or something, but the formula for the gameplay will remain unchanged.

The fallout they'll get for a 100% competitive Pay-To-Win game targeting the pre-teen audience will be insane. But that's where the money lies, so it's only a matter of time.
10-21-2017, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequence View Post
Theres no competition in these type of games, youre a sheep among a pact of wolves.

Its funny even the people who spend butt loads of money, you end up seeing them trying to sell their accounts for thousands after sinking 10's of thousands of dollars into the game.