★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[CA, AU] The Muscle Hustle: Slingshot Wrestling (by Foxglove)

10-19-2017, 03:07 AM
The Muscle Hustle: Slingshot Wrestling (by Foxglove)

The game is out now worldwide!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by AmazinDave; 11-01-2017 at 01:47 PM. Reason: adding release trailer
10-19-2017, 02:26 PM
... and a trailer.

Youtube link | Pop Up

10-19-2017, 08:24 PM
This game is funny it has interesting blend of wrestling and angry birds mechanics. I was surprised when my character slammed enemy from the corner after his turn ended.
It has big campaign, so i will play it for a while.
But the game has need for constant internet connection, which is not good, because there not always good connection.
10-20-2017, 02:33 AM
It reminds me a bit of that Monster Strike game from a while back. I'll give it a try and see how it goes.
10-20-2017, 04:59 AM
So I grab the game and I like it.The mechanics reminds me of a soccer game I played years ago(but yours is way smoother)Hasve not got much time into the gas me sadly.I only finished the tutorial and 2 matches.

My only disappointment is the missions/matches can't be played offline(if it were so I could have put way more time into the game.
10-20-2017, 06:12 AM
Grabbed it from the Canadian store and it’s actually pretty fun.

The game mechanics are easy to pickup and play but has a lot of added depth with the characters each having different abilities and obstacles that get tossed into the ring during the matches.

There’s a lot to unlock and learn to keep things interesting so far I’m loving what I’ve found

I play in my phone so no internet issues for me

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i
10-20-2017, 07:42 AM
Downloaded it on the swedish appstore:

What a cool game. What's there not to like.

Like:
- love the comic style graphics
- The slingshot mechanic which allows for skill & strategy when trying to bounce off your team mates to trigger their powers.
- Like the upgrade & power up potential.
- PvP & the the varied challenges & unlocks

Dislike:
- need a internet connection to play.
10-20-2017, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the feedback folks. Sounds like we should consider an offline mode...
10-23-2017, 03:59 PM
Wrestling Meets Pool video

The game is a little hard to get your head around before you play. WTF is it, right? ItsMyYard called it "wrestling meets pool" and did a nice video a while back that does a good job of showing what it's all about. Check it out!

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-23-2017, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=AmazinDave;4062575]The game is a little hard to get your head around before you play. WTF is it, right? ItsMyYard called it "wrestling meets pool" and did a nice video a while back that does a good job of showing what it's all about. Check it out!

Well you got there before me i have recorded just under hour worth of the game myself and will be posting it on my channel soon :-)

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer on touchgameplay