Pocket Galaxy - Space Clicker

THE UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD ENTERPRISES LIMITED
TAP YOUR WAY THROUGH A GALAXY OF PLANETS! Pocket Galaxy, it’s planetary destruction, all concealed in your pocket. Tap t…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
TAP YOUR WAY THROUGH A GALAXY OF PLANETS! Pocket Galaxy, it’s planetary destruction, all concealed in your pocket. Tap to blast you way through planets, keep tapping to mine their cores for precious chunkles. All in the pursuit for galactic profit! DEVELOP YOUR OWN SPACESHIP Take control and develop your very own planet busting spaceship. Upgrade its damage as well as purchase a variety of cosmic powers with your newly mined chunkles. USE COSMIC POWERS Develop cosmic powers with your stored chunkles and use them to rapidly speed up your galactic mining expedition. Your profits will soar! BUILD YOUR OWN SPACE MINING FLEET Build your very own intergalactic mining fleet by spending your freshly mined chunkles. Purchase a variety of different spaceships to join your galactic fleet as you power through solar systems mining planets. Customise your space fleet in a huge variety of different colours of your choosing. WARP THROUGH TIME AND SPACE Travel back in time with your advanced research and start your journey again with powerful future weapons that can unleash a devastating torrent of power. DESTROY THE EVIL RoBRO'S Save the galaxy from the evil mechanical RoBRo's as you infiltrate and mine their outpost worlds. Prevent them from causing any more problems for the other spacefaring races. ************** FEATURES: ************** ● PLANETARY destruction, in the form of Galactic Conquest ● TRAVEL through the galaxy and mine a multitude of planets ● BUILD your very own galactic mining fleet that helps your mining expedition ● DYNAMIC SOUNDTRACK which reacts to how fast you can tap! ● USE Cosmic Powers to rapidly increase your planetary mining ● TRAVEL back in time and develop powerful future weapons
Information
Seller:THE UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Genre:Simulation, Strategy
Release:Oct 18, 2017
Updated:Oct 25, 2017
Version:1.0.1
Size:321.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal