★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In the year 2050, the sun unleashed a catastrophic surge of energy into space, a wave of power that would plunge our civilization into chaos for centuries. Though predicted for years by the scientific community, their warnings were ignored by the world leaders that instead squabbled over petty territorial concerns.

When the wave of energy struck the earth, a storm of radioactive particles blanketed the atmosphere in a deadly, carcinogenic fog. The fog killed indiscriminately the young, old, rich and poor all fell in equal measure. Only those that had heeded the warnings and taken shelter in abandoned bunkers were spared.

When their supplies eventually ran out and these communities were forced to emerge from their shelters, they saw a new world of desolation and chaos. A world in which the laws of civilization had been replaced by the law of the gun. The few areas that still had clean water and arable land were held by ruthless warlords and their armies.

It was in this world that a warrior known only as Raven would emerge. A warrior that would save his people by bending the wasteland to his will. A warrior that would one day become a legend.

- Explore a merciless wasteland in an immersive, first-person view.
- Manage scarce resources such as ammunition, food and medical supplies.
- Brave the dangers of the wasteland and face off against humans, rabid hounds, ghouls and raiders.

Tenb's comments:

How to increase the resolution in the game:

10-21-2017, 07:26 AM
I am impressed so far. Would love a "checkpoint" on map in which you could click where you would like to go and it would also be marked on "directions" on the main screen.

It all depends on how big the map is.

10-21-2017, 07:32 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
I am impressed so far. Would love a "checkpoint" on map in which you could click where you would like to go and it would also be marked on "directions" on the main screen.

It all depends on how big the map is.

We will consider your offer on Monday, but you can also use the compass.
10-21-2017, 07:39 AM
i know its a cheap price but I've got a huge backlog at the moment, and little time. I will however be waiting with interest for deep impressions. Everyone is always on the search for a Fallout on iOS and it looks like another challenger has stepped in to the ring!

Looking at the game description, English isn't a strong point, but it gets the theme across, and I actually see it as more flavour to the game even if it's like that throughout.

Best of luck, really hope we have a strong new title here.
10-21-2017, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenb View Post
We will consider your offer on Monday, but you can also use the compass.
But the compass doesn't show the special locations, like the lost scout. It is not essential, but would be a nice touch.
10-21-2017, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
i know its a cheap price but I've got a huge backlog at the moment, and little time. I will however be waiting with interest for deep impressions. Everyone is always on the search for a Fallout on iOS and it looks like another challenger has stepped in to the ring!

Looking at the game description, English isn't a strong point, but it gets the theme across, and I actually see it as more flavour to the game even if it's like that throughout.

I can say for sure that the game has a lot of potential, based on the first few minutes. If the exploration and the story is done right we might have a winner here, for sure.

Strong Fallout 3 vibes, but seemingly much harder.
10-21-2017, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
But the compass doesn't show the special locations, like the lost scout. It is not essential, but would be a nice touch.
We will think about implementing this. We just had a crazy week before releasing the game
10-21-2017, 08:22 AM
After ICEY and WHQ2, space is an issue for me this week. But definitely interested to hear more. Crazy that a game like this is only $1.99.
10-21-2017, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post

Thank you for your wishes. We will continue to try to correct the shortcomings in the English text.
10-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Loving the look of the game and the post apocalyptic world. Yeah a lot of English errors but it doesn’t matter to me as I know they can be corrected.

On the first mission I’m trying to locate the lost scout. I’ve followed the map and I’m on top of the green dot so I’m in the right position but nothing’s happening ? What do I do now ?

Edit - found him

So far so good. Enjoying the FPS game and the storyline. Just found a grenade and found the scout. Seems to be a lot of content

Last edited by psj3809; 10-21-2017 at 08:59 AM.