★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **** The future of science fiction themed card games has come to the AppStore! Download Clone Evolution to begin commanding your army of clones today!
Game background
Its the year 2045 and on the boderland of South Americas Atacama Desert, a team of expert scientists under the command of the evil F-Tec are presenting their findings of a series of never seen before biological experiments to senior F-Tec officials.
Within the capsule surrounded by the crowd, stands a familiar figure, a clone comprised of the strongest genes ever synthesized in the history of cloning. As the onlookers stare intently, the eyes of the figure inside slowly begin to open
The news of F-Tecs success in developing this threat to mankind has now spread to all corners of the world. Fortunately, a former F-Tec scientist has been working from the inside to uncover this conspiracy and has all the evidence he needs to conduct his own research and develop the means to defeat the clones and to resist the companys evil plan.

Game features
-Intelligent auto system: Free up your hands and enjoy the fun as the system takes the strain
As progress continues in the background, put your trust in the game to receive rewards, train your clones and develop your legion on your behalf, even when youre away from the game!

-Gene cloning: The most comprehensive gene bank in the universe is ready for you to explore and utilize
Clone Wars unique gene pool contains six attributes and more than a hundred genes of numerous historical heroes including Alexander and Pharaohs who are eager to do battle.

-Multi-line development: Equip for clones with chips from our dual system
Receive awesome equipment, special access and generous packages freely to aid you in creating unique heroes with fearsome, unrivalled attributes.

-Immersive gameplay: Endless PVE/PVP combat
Wisely select the composition of your clone army, including the skills that will secure victory and challenge F-Tecs impending domination of the world! Compete with players everywhere to determine who is fit to lead the worlds fightback!

-Unrivalled aid: Register and log-in to receive colossal bonuses!
Download and log-in to Clone Wars today to take part in thrilling events and to begin calling your heroes to the ranks of your awesome, F-Tec opposing army as well as receiving legendary equipment to help you in your quest.
10-23-2017, 04:28 PM
Has anyone played this?

10-23-2017, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmar View Post
Has anyone played this?
Auto-battler with standard hero star leveling and itemization. Tutorial will get you to level 15 with 2 premium draws, which also occur every 48 hours. The aethstetics and iap is very similar to Idle Heroes, but the heroes here are more comical with social satire. Post-tutorial leveling slows down significantly and hit time/pay walls after an hour or two. I havent unlocked all of the solo activities to comment, but guild activities are implemented.
10-25-2017, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliodas View Post
Auto-battler with standard hero star leveling and itemization. Tutorial will get you to level 15 with 2 premium draws, which also occur every 48 hours. The aethstetics and iap is very similar to Idle Heroes, but the heroes here are more comical with social satire. Post-tutorial leveling slows down significantly and hit time/pay walls after an hour or two. I havent unlocked all of the solo activities to comment, but guild activities are implemented.
perfect (summary). thanks.
10-25-2017, 03:48 PM
Straight up sucks

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
10-25-2017, 06:02 PM
For me, it's always a clear 'A', for avoid, when the screenshots of a game are just an artwork gallery. The artist should be the only ones getting paid for these kinds of... art apps?

@Meliodas
thanks for your excellent review

Last edited by Noomen; 10-26-2017 at 03:18 AM.
10-26-2017, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
For me, it's always a clear 'A', for avoid, when the screenshots of a game are just an artwork gallery. The artist should be the only ones getting paid for these kinds of... art apps?

@Meliodas
thanks for your excellent review
I agree completely. I always cringe when I see it. You cannot see much at all in that kind of mess and maybe that's the point.
10-26-2017, 03:51 PM
Sooo then, this is really just a political satire with very little to play....kind of pointless
10-26-2017, 09:07 PM
Damn, app store reviews must be dev written then bc they are pretty glowing. Already downloaded so ill try it, but yeah art only screens is usually a bad sign.
10-30-2017, 08:26 AM
Don't know about the game, but the dev's name is awsome!