★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the thrill and challenge of high speed rally racing! Push your driving skills to the limit as you race against the clock, compete against challenging AI opponents, and race in special bonus events.

DRIFT: Slide sideways through corners for speed or just for pure fun.

NITRO BOOST: Hit your nitro boost and reach extreme speeds. Leave your opponents in your dust!

REALISTIC PHYSICS: Realistic racing physics on asphalt or dirt. How far can you drift? How much air will you catch over the jumps? Just don't lose control and crash!

CUSTOMIZATIONS: Customize your cars with different paint colors, apply decals, and personalize your license plates.

CARS: Multiple high performance rally cars to drive, each with different specs.

UPGRADES: Improve your cars with upgrades for speed and performance.

CONTROLS: Tilt or touch steering. Manual or automatic acceleration. 4 different views to choose from.

RefuelGames's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Despite the atrocious title this seems like a pretty decent Rally game after a few goes. The controls and physics seem tight and the graphics while nothing special do the job. I haven't progressed enough to know how the monetisation works but the only iap I've seen so far is to remove ads and it's only a quid to do that.

Give it a go people.

10-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Fun fun game!

Love catching air during the races!

How do I buy the no ads iap? Cant find a store link or whatever!

Fun stuff!
10-25-2017, 08:52 PM
I almost didn't get this one since it looked sort of generic from the screenshots.. I was wrong.. This is my favorite Rally Car game on IOS yet.. The physics are Great! Not quite as unforgiving and 'realistic' as Rush Rally 2, but a lot more fun to drive. The jumps feel fun, and the Nitros are a nice touch.. Graphics are also noticeably higher quality then RR2.

Ads are removed with any car purchase. Ready for this? Most expensive IAP in the game : $2.99 (Top Tier car of your picking.)

There are about 15 different cars available and they all have different base stats and can be upgraded with Race Money, which btw, can not be purchased with Real Money, only won in races. Races pay out pretty well too!

Last edited by JohnnyClash; 10-25-2017 at 09:01 PM.
10-28-2017, 08:28 AM
I'm still really enjoying this, Im suprised more people aren't picking up on this one. I'd certainly say it's one of the best 3D iOS rally games I've played in recent memory. Good iap style as well.
11-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Thank you for playing and your feedback!

If there are any features or improvements you would like to see in the game please let me know.

Thanks!
11-06-2017, 07:10 AM
Stumbled across this today, its rather fun and the in-game graphics detail on the tracks are very good.

Controls wise - it would be nice to have MFI controller support.

For the touchscreen it would be good if the "steering wheel" option wasn't fixed and instead appeared wherever you put your left thumb on the screen if that makes sense

Also 3D touch would be a useful feature if the accelerator button had a "kick down" for the brake
11-07-2017, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelph View Post
Stumbled across this today, its rather fun and the in-game graphics detail on the tracks are very good.

Controls wise - it would be nice to have MFI controller support.

For the touchscreen it would be good if the "steering wheel" option wasn't fixed and instead appeared wherever you put your left thumb on the screen if that makes sense

Also 3D touch would be a useful feature if the accelerator button had a "kick down" for the brake
Thank you very much for your feedback, stelph! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the game! I will be looking at control customizations and MFI support over the next couple of weeks, and I will let you know when the update is available!