★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bugbyte
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 157.7 MB
  • Version: 1.43
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: Battlevoid: Sector Siege is an epic straight into action real-time space strategy game, in which you take command of human forces with the task of defending them against multiple enemy factions. The world of Battlevoid: Sector Siege has been built to deliver a lively battle field; where the action is never more than just seconds away at the start of every game.

Strategy, tactics, and resource management are the core of Battlevoid: Sector Siege. Every single unit you build can be greatly customized; and packed with a variety of random elements, the game will offer you a fresh experience every playthrough. The game features an artificial intelligence capable of surprising you and giving you a real challenge. Battlevoid: Sector Siege will captivate you in minutes and offer you depth, content, and strategy for a long time.

Key Features:

[*] Seamless cross-platform game play
[*] Explore new procedurally generated sector maps each playthrough
[*] Superb customization of each unit you build
[*] Board enemy ships; and build copies of them
[*] Randomly generated events
[*] Superb pixel graphics and effects

The game has been translated to many languages by professionals and supports the following languages:

- English
- German
- Russian
- Spanish
- Italian
- French
- Portugese
- Simplified Chinese
10-25-2017, 03:41 PM
Anybody played this? I was thinking about checking it out but I've never played the other one. Should I play the first one or go straight for this one?

10-25-2017, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortdog5150 View Post
Anybody played this? I was thinking about checking it out but I've never played the other one. Should I play the first one or go straight for this one?
The other is good, I was in the beta and didnt get to play much because of work. Worth it. Dev is awesome. Gameplay is fun.

Customize ships and base ie turret / defenses blow stuff up.

You can start with this one. But he other titles are excellent.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
www.Fatthunder.com
10-25-2017, 07:15 PM
This is our game! Truly hope you enjoy it. Any and all feedback welcome.

Join us at http://bugbyte.fi commander. Creator of Battlevoid: Harbinger. Currently working on Space Haven, inspired by Rimworld, FTL and X-COM.
10-25-2017, 08:07 PM
The game is great! Easily the best mobile rts I've ever played. I bought the android version and I'm loving it. The developer is super active with the community and receptive to ideas and criticisms. An easy Day 1 purchase
10-25-2017, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortdog5150 View Post
I have played both and both are great. But you don't have to play the other one first. if you only get one I would get this one.

Premium space RTS. You can pause to direct your capital ships or select tech tree upgrades but otherwise everything is real.time and the space battles are cool. IMHO.

I still think I should get 'posts credit' for all the witty comments I leave on TA articles.
10-26-2017, 12:10 AM
Hi!

Is this similiar to Battleship Lonewolf? Loved that game by the way. But this a more rpgish feel to it im guessing?
10-26-2017, 01:14 AM
Sorry double post. Silly phone
10-26-2017, 06:30 AM
Loved the Battlevoid Harbringer. Instabuy for me.
10-26-2017, 09:42 AM
This is my first battlevoid game. So far so good. Enjoying it and Im not usually a fan of this type of game.