★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Wrecked is all about vehicle destruction. Cause a maximum amount of devastation and destruction as you crash into oncoming traffic. Metal bends, parts fly, engines explode, and cars tumble. Wrecked is one highlight reel after another as you cause massively brutal accidents. Wreak havoc in 15 cars, across 18 tracks, and in three different game modes. Enter the Wrecked Circuit, test your skill in Crash Mode, or compete in daily tournaments against the other racers.

Physics based destruction system. Parts fly, metal deforms, and parts crumple
15 Cars ranging from multi million dollar Sports Cars to Fire Trucks
18 Tracks to inflict maximum damage and cause massive accidents
3 Gameplay Modes including the Wrecked Circuit, Single Race Mode, and the Crash Course
Daily tournaments let you compete against other Wrecked racers to win prizes
View the destruction from any angle with the Wrecked replay system
10-25-2017, 01:59 PM
Hmmmm. Any difference between this one and Wrecked Racing for Android? They look the same except for the price (on Android it’s free!) the Title, and the game size, (which on Android is 228mg and this one at a whopping gig almost!) Thanks!
10-25-2017, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hmmmm. Any difference between this one and Wrecked Racing for Android? They look the same except for the price (on Android it’s free!) the Title, and the game size, (which on Android is 228mg and this one at a whopping gig almost!) Thanks!
Pretty sure I've played this game before on iOS...

EDIT: Yup, I bought Wrecked Pro some time ago.

Quite fun, but somewhat unpolished game. I'd be excited to see an updated version if the screenshots didn't look almost identical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 10-25-2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Found URL
10-25-2017, 04:11 PM
Hi everyone. Apple removed Wrecked from the store due to 64-bit support. We had issues updating the app so we decided to add a bit more content and release it as a v1.5. Thanks for your support.
10-26-2017, 04:41 PM
The original "Wrecked" game have I played to begin from the 90'tees on my Amiga 500.