★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Draw paths to guide the flocking spirits to their home planets. Watch countless beautiful creatures emerge from light, bring balance to a world in constant motion, and unravel its mysteries.

For the first time in your pocket:

Dancing Stardust
Frantic Swarms
and Neutrino Flowers

In a breathtaking tale about attraction, interaction, and transformation.

Also starring:

Particle Hunters
Glowing Baitballs
Firecracker Bouquets
Living Walls
Fountains of Light
Supergravity Shepherds
and many more!

*** Please note ***
In FROST, you can interact with swarms and flocks consisting of thousands of individual agents. To make this possible, the game utilizes the graphics technology Metal to the fullest and is therefore available only on the App Store.

killercow's comments:

This is by the creators of the amazing Blek so it shouldn't be missed!

Launch trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-26-2017, 05:20 AM
This looks cool but is it actually a game? Cant really tell much from the trailer even.

10-26-2017, 06:47 AM
Just played it, is this a game you ask well its more of an art festival just like Blek but its a game of course, your whole life is one big game ha ha.

I like these artsy fartsy games, I cant paint for example except my own walls but nothing like Bob Ross he he, so this gives me a feel like an artist of some sort.

The game has goals you need to guide stuff into circles, but I only played 8 levels so I am sure there will be a lot more to do.
10-26-2017, 11:20 AM
Played 22 levels now and its really beautiful and relaxing gameplay, like it very much.
10-26-2017, 12:36 PM
How many levels?
10-26-2017, 03:40 PM
@Roger-Nl
Is this a game that makes you want to come back and ex-lore, or replay? Or does it feel like a one and done sort of experience?

I tend to enjoy the art games mostly when you want to come back multiple times just to enjoy the experience again

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
10-26-2017, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
@Roger-Nl
Is this a game that makes you want to come back and ex-lore, or replay? Or does it feel like a one and done sort of experience?

I tend to enjoy the art games mostly when you want to come back multiple times just to enjoy the experience again
Yeah, I just do a few levels and than doing something else and come back later, I don’t know how many levels this game has, maybe the Dev. can answer it or it is a surprise.

It’s more of an art experience I think this game, just like Blek, I try mostly new and fresh games, because that is what keeps the Appstore alive.

I only comment on games I really like or have something new to explore, games I don’t like I say noting about them never.

After level 15 it gets really interesting, it’s just fun to mess around with.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 10-26-2017 at 04:22 PM.
10-26-2017, 11:29 PM
Is it challenging. Looks like simple gestures with swirly bit. Got to be something more and I want but. What is this?
10-27-2017, 01:36 PM
The atmosphere is fantastic...Ive only played several levels but this reminds me of the PS3 (PSN) game Auditorium.

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
10-27-2017, 02:13 PM
I was kinda expecting this to be one of those games I lost in the big 64 fiasco, where you just aimlessly play with swirling colored designs with a relaxing, artsy flair, and that wouldve been a good thing, but I wasnt expecting this! And THATS a GOOD thing!! This actually has purpose! The idea seems to be that you (okay, bear with me here) get these circles and then theres like (man, its hard to explain) thick lines of energy that you manipulate to the circles and then when the outer circle revolves all the way around, the inside glows and then you tap it to go to the next level! I am wondering how many levels total there are. I stopped at 9 so far. Im hoping there are hundreds because Im a little concerned about the replay value, all things considered. I hope the dev will add many more as time goes by, to keep me interested! I needed a relaxing game, and this fits the bill nicely without being boring at all! Im digging it!