★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tired of all the same-old fashion games of table & ball? Youve arrived at the right place in iTunes now!

Dual Spin Ball is a total revolution which overthrows all the old fashioned design of table & ball games. It gives you a brand new surprise with the overwhelming music & sound effects, leading you to a brand new frontier in table & ball gaming!

In Dual Spin Ball, we put in the most astonishing animation, with very surprising, eye-catching explosion, flames & splashing glass debris. You will wow out spontaneously (just cannot help it..) at the sight of them.

As an innovation & revolution to the game as well, we also introduced the new element to the game: SPIN!!! It gives more thrills to the game play.

If you have ever enjoyed playing Air Hockey, you will love Dual Spin Ball even more for its evolutionary power. Its the best game you would like to share with your family, friends, classmates & colleagues.

Download now & enjoy the thrills today!

Most innovative visual & sound effect which you have never seen before on any other iPhone games.
Adding more thrilling & exciting speed to the game, with the spinning bar at the finger tip of each players hand. Just touch & spin to increase your shooting power.
The ball will transform into a berserk lightening ball, which runs twice as fast to increase your chance to hit the gate of your opponent player.
Most elegant & stylish visual design among all table & ball games.
Best iPhone game music you could ever find!

This is a two-player game.
Put your finger onto the Scroll & Spin Area to move & spin the bar, in order to hit the ball.
You get a point if the ball goes into your opponents gate. Vice versa.
You can pause the game by touching the Pause button in the middle of the screen.
Whichever player who wins three games first is the final winner.

Enjoy the spinning!

11-05-2009, 07:54 PM
now 99 cents

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.