★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enter the charming world of Blocky Farm where you can take care of cute pets and animals, style them with cool gadgets and get love in return. Manage your lands, deliver goods to the town with the tractor and create friendship with citizens. Start your farm life today!

Blocky Farm is vege-friendly. No animal is harmed during gameplay!

==============
GAME FEATURES
==============
* MANAGE your farm and supply neighboring town
* TAKE CARE OF PETS & LOVE ANIMALS - unique system of animals love and interactions
* DRIVE THE TRACTOR with physics-based drive system
* COMPETE with other farmers & take a part in global events
* BEAUTIFUL 3D GRAPHICS - immersive, interactive, living world
* OFFLINE MODE - play anytime & anywhere you want
* 60 FPS smooth gameplay
* iCloud SUPPORT - play on multiple devices without losing your farm progress!

==============
AWARDS
==============
Blocky Farm was rewarded with the Community Award during Digital Dragons 2017 (Krakow, Poland) conference.

==============
MEDIA MENTIONS
==============
The game stands out for its charming voxel-style visuals and character design, which includes chickens with top hats and glasses.

~http://toucharcade.com/2017/09/14/blocky-farm-expanding-its-soft-launch-to-new-zealand-and-australia-wants-more-beta-testers/

Aside from the usual farming malarky, you can style your teeny creatures with cool gadgets, drive tractors, (...) - and all at a smooth, smooth 60 FPS.

~http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Blocky+Farm/news.asp?c=72971

==============
SUPPORT
==============
Farmer, are you having problems? Contact our Tech Support at support@jettoast.com or in game by going to Settings.

Privacy Policy:
https://www.blockyfarm.com/pp.html

Terms of Use:
https://www.blockyfarm.com/tos.html

KeKhan's comments:

YouTube: video
10-26-2017, 09:10 AM
ITS OUT!!!!
GET YOUR FARM ON PEOPLE!!

I don't even like farming games much and I love this one.
The charm, the audio and visuals, the different gameplay elements. It's undeniable. This is a hit!

Hats on chickens , nuff said.

10-26-2017, 09:15 AM
Is gameplay limited to "drag here for points and materials" or is there some strategy later on?
10-26-2017, 09:20 AM
Yay been waiting on this one
Havent even played it and ready to call it Game of the Week if it lives up to what I have seen and followed all this time then it will no doubt be
Getting a vibe of Stardew valley and farm sim should be cool
10-26-2017, 09:35 AM
Thank you for your good words! We hope that all of you will enjoy playing Blocky Farm. There is nothing better than satisfied and happy players. And remember... great updates are coming
10-26-2017, 09:35 AM
This is one of the best games I've played on mobile! Must have!

Good luck guys!
10-26-2017, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortris View Post
Thank you for your good words! We hope that all of you will enjoy playing Blocky Farm. There is nothing better than satisfied and happy players. And remember... great updates are coming
I played the game in beta stage. My favorite farming game.
I love that the whole farm is living, you feel good when you expand the farm. Definitely worth a try.

Developers: When mining will be available?
10-26-2017, 09:47 AM
I'm playing this game since first beta release and it's fantastic, there is a lot activities and quests in the game and everything is a sooo polished and detailed that I can't even imagine how much work did you guys do on this game Great work!
10-26-2017, 09:59 AM
I've been waiting for this. Pets customizing and riding tractor is awesome!
10-26-2017, 10:22 AM
I never played Stardew valley before so pardon me if this is a stupid question. Can anyone tell me what's the major differences between this game and Hayday? Aside from being able to dress your animals and riding tractors I mean (which I'm not quite interested). Thanks!