★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Embark on an epic journey to the center of the Earth in this unique mix of platforming, digging, and match-three puzzling!

Match-three meets platforming in a unique puzzler!
Explore over 80 levels as you dig your way to the center of the Earth!
Solve puzzles, find legendary treasure, and explore a vast underground world.
One-handed gameplay is designed specifically for mobile devices.
Overcome creatures, traps, cave-ins, lava, ice, underground oceans, and tons more!

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:

Please note: Puzzle to the Center of the Earth is free to play, but allows players to purchase items in-game for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, just turn off app purchases on your device.
10-22-2014, 06:48 AM
Game Impressions

10-22-2014, 07:56 AM
Ah... Definitely picking this up.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-22-2014, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ah... Definitely picking this up.

Ditto. This and Super Glyph Quest tomorrow, hurray for match-3 bliss!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Huh?! I just took it for granted this would have GameCenter..
10-22-2014, 08:32 AM
I bagged a promo, and let me tell yer- this is Thee best free[mium] game I've played in forever and a day. Just gently exploring the levels at your own pace, sweeping up all the filthy lucre and energy you can find, while making sure not to accidentally break 'n' blast yourself into a cul de sac, is too much fun. It's like a gorgeous and much more varied Deep Loot. And as to the freemium elements, I almost feel like selling out my own kind [humble punters] and encouraging Foursaken to push their in-apps even harder, as I'd still be delighted with this even if I'd paid a Square Enix-sized fortune for it. Oh did I mention that the platforming controls are some of the best I've seen on IOS? This is to Match 3 games what a blue whale is to a single-celled bacteria. Or something like that...
10-22-2014, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by Gamingvideo View Post
YouTube: video
By the way, don't play like that... I know he's just started, but it's not about the fastest race to the bottom at all. Nice ring, though.
10-22-2014, 08:43 AM
No GameCenter listed on iTunes, yet there it is when I start the game...weird. I'm glad though
10-22-2014, 08:45 AM
Is this going to be released on Android too?
10-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the thread!

Originally Posted by heringer View Post
Is this going to be released on Android too?
Eventually... not sure on a timeline yet though...