★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: = PocketGamer Big Indie Pitch Asian Division Winner=
= IMGA Selected Game=
= Indieplay, Excellence at Visual Art, Nominee =
Great example of storytelling and point and click genresAbsolutely loved it. --PocketGamer

With the pace of technological development, our lives increasingly rely on machines. But is that a good thing?

Technology can lead us astray, but it can also be our redemption
One day in the distant future, the obsolete household robot Abi finds the hibernating industrial robot DD, and together they escape the warehouse in which they have been locked away. Once they get out, they discover that humans have mysteriously disappeared from the earth. Where did the humans go and what can explain their disappearance? Its up to you, Abi, and DD to find out.
In this one-of-a-kind and mysterious world, you will experience:
-Unique gameplay. Switch between the two main characters and unlock the secrets of this intriguing world by solving puzzles.
-Stunning artwork throughout, depicting an abandoned yet surprisingly beautiful world.
-Musical Score by well-known composer creates an immersive experience.
-A moving and thought-provoking story
-An intriguing post-apocalyptic journey

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AbiIndieGame/
11-01-2017, 08:42 PM
This game reminds me of all friendly robots I have ever seen. Starting with Number Five from great movie Short Cut to Wall-e.

11-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Yay it’s out! Just bought it. Looking forward to this one.

iPhone X Silver 256gb ATT / iPad Pro LTE 128 12.9" & 9.7"
Apple Watch Sport Series 0 / Switch / Vita / n3DS / PS4 / PS3
Animal Crossing: 6648 4943 739 / Pixelle
11-02-2017, 04:10 AM
a really great puzzle adventure and i love the artstyle.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

11-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Screen rotation on iPhone6 is disabled... any reason for this? I need to hold device other way round when headphones are plugged in.

Also, any plans for desktop (Win/Mac/Linux) releases? Game is compromised on small screen devices...

GC:Cᴏʀᴋʏ MᴄBᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀɴᴛs◁ ▷ᴛᴛ:ᴠᴇɢᴀs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ◁ ▷ᴛɪɴʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ
11-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Compromised on Small Screens?

For the previous commenter who asked about desktop support because they felt the game was compromised by small screens:

The iOS version includes AppleTV support so you can play this on your TV, probably the biggest screen in your house. Yay for AppleTV support!
11-04-2017, 09:43 AM
The game is marvelous. But, what is going on with developers nowadays? 2 hours of playing and that's it? There was no proper ending, looks like that second part will be coming too
11-07-2017, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbj-in-az View Post
The iOS version includes AppleTV support so you can play this on your TV, probably the biggest screen in your house. Yay for AppleTV support!
Which is utterly irrelevant if one doesn’t own an Apple TV. SMH.

GC:Cᴏʀᴋʏ MᴄBᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀɴᴛs◁ ▷ᴛᴛ:ᴠᴇɢᴀs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ◁ ▷ᴛɪɴʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ

Last edited by Corky McButterpants; 11-07-2017 at 06:45 AM.
01-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Beautiful game but super short and no real finish to the story, unfortunately. Or am I missing something?