★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!

- Featured as Game of the day.
- #1 game in over 57 countries.
- "An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice

Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!

- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- All items unlocked.
- Endless possibilities.
- Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.

The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
11-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Is this a simulator or more like a sandbox?

11-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Curious

I like the art style / graphics. Looks like the building ui is decent from the video. Will future updates be free or iap? And do you build an empty world or does it populate with people!? Looking forward to some impressions of this one.
11-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightasammo View Post
I like the art style / graphics. Looks like the building ui is decent from the video. Will future updates be free or iap? And do you build an empty world or does it populate with people!? Looking forward to some impressions of this one.
So the UI is very good and does not get in the way. We are building an empty World. Lots of props and items to place. Not sure who I feel about the world just being empty maybe they plan on adding more life? The initial options are great and you can build out a lot of ideas. Especially good if you like toying with town building or environment design or castles. Seems like you have a ton of space to play with! Islands can be made and kingdoms built! Lifeless kingdoms but KINGDOMS! This is not a simulator but a sandbox at its purest.

Please note you do only get one World. If you want another you have to delete the current one in settings.

Last edited by Celstra; 11-02-2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: More Impressons
11-02-2017, 03:32 AM
I found this randomly and bought it, to be honest it's great. If you like minecraft, or want to play a city builder with no timers, this game may be for you. A light tutorial on how things worked would be great, but everything is smooth and I love the art style. I've already built my first kingdom and will be expanding from there. I hope they keep adding more in the future, and can't wait for updates.
11-02-2017, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraether View Post
It's more a sand box, you place buildings trees rocks the ground. They also have props like barrels and such. It's fun if you like building things.
11-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Hi guys,

I am the developer of this game I was surprised to find this thread on here for my new game. I just wanted to create a game where players can build things without worrying about objectives, achievements, lengthy tutorials, in-app purchases.. etc.

just to answer some questions.

This is a sandbox game. You can place items anywhere and build whatever you want

Will future updates be free or iap? And do you build an empty world or does it populate with people!?
Future updates are free and we are currently releasing another update in the next few days that adds more items!
It doesn't populate with people but in a future update we will be adding features for populating the world with people and animals.

Please note you do only get one World. If you want another you have to delete the current one in settings.
The world is really huge so if you wanted to start a new world you could just scroll to another area but in the next few updates we will be adding options to create multiple worlds, view worlds from other players, and also build worlds with other players.

I've already built my first kingdom and will be expanding from there. I hope they keep adding more in the future, and can't wait for updates.

We are defo adding more items. We are releasing another update in the next few days. We plan on releasing updates every 2 weeks with new items and features.

Thanks for buying our game Let me know if you guys have any more questions.
11-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the reply! Will download and give it a go !
11-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Hey dev, add in some gameplay elements from your other game protect the tree and this would be a runaway smash hit!!

But I really like this as well!
11-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Thanks dev for coming on here
I was on the fence and you just shoved me off of it so I’m a buyer now for sure
Good luck
PS I may come back with some ideas after I have time to play it