★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A game of tranquillity through the art of matching cute characters in Ruya's world of dreams.

Visit surrealist landscapes, decorate yourself in flowers and introspect. A calming minimal experience with juicy interactions and cool colour combinations to make you feel at ease.

The ethereal dreamlike soundtrack will tickle your senses and pull you into a state of peaceful flow.

======

"Ruya is full of love. Every little detail in the game, each animation, all of the meanings behind everything shows this. Its a relaxing puzzle game I love playing when I want to unwind." - Jupiter Hadley

"Ruya is different. Ruya is calm and quiet and meditative. Ruya might be a game about matching things, but it's something more than that." 8/10 - Pocket Gamer

"Ruya is a fantastic gem of a puzzle game for those seeking a zen like experience." 9.1/10 - AppAdvice

=======

FEATURES
Challenge yourself with 64 handcrafted puzzles. Swipe, slide, pop, and release cute characters to progress and unfold Ruya's memories.

BEAUTIFUL & HEARTFELT
Decorate Ruya in flowers as you play, and shake them off at the end of each level to purify Ruya's mind.
A heartwarming illustrated visual narrative that will have you smiling.

SOUND
Tweak binaural beats, allowing you to sink into a state of deep relaxation.
The sound of rain, falling snow and whistling wind help to immerse you in 8 surrealist dreamscapes.

=======

**Tranzfuser Winner 2016**
**Causal Connect Asia 2017 - Official Selection**
**Game of The Show, Game Anglia 2017**
**Causal Connect USA 2018 - Official Selection**
**14th IMGA Global - Nominee**

Wighead's comments:

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ruya/id1221679100?mt=8
11-02-2017, 08:10 AM
This looks really cool. I'm just wondering if there is Game Center integration😁

11-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Damn you do like asking that dont you ! Quite like the look of this. Might pick it up. Nice week of releases so far
11-02-2017, 09:15 AM
I know lol, getting repetitive...

Years ago, the GC icon actually appeared on the game's iTunes page, but that was for a brief moment. Still in my denial phase about GC points. If this gets good reviews or is in new and noteworthy I might pick it up.
11-02-2017, 10:16 AM
No GC, only a login acknowledgment when you enter the game. I didnt see any achievements.

You do however play it unlock worlds. Game is pretty unique, not your typical match three.

Basically you have preset patterns you need to fulfill while dropping down flowers to make the patterns.

Really nice game, fun and some progression involved. For the price a steal!
11-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Wighead
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
This looks really cool. I'm just wondering if there is Game Center integration��
Thanks dude, and yeah there is Game Center integration. We have achievements and leaderboards hooked up at the moment. You currently unlock an achievement for each world you solve. We still need to work out some kinks with our leaderboards but that should get fixed in our next update.
Screenshot here.

Last edited by Wighead; 11-02-2017 at 10:30 PM.
11-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Damn you do like asking that dont you ! Quite like the look of this. Might pick it up. Nice week of releases so far
Hey dude, thanks for the kind words. There's some free codes going in this thread if you're keen.
11-02-2017, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wighead View Post
Hey dude, thanks for the kind words. There's some free codes going in this thread if you're keen.
Thanks for sharing the wonderful game.

However, looks like the codes in that thread were used up since yesterday.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
11-03-2017, 03:38 PM
I am utterly confused about the game's 3-star system. Can you elaborate?

In particular, what determines how frequently (and when) a "flower" appears in a new character tile? It seems to me that these special character tiles are the ones that I need to match, but their appearances seem random (at least to me). Also, how many of these character tiles with flowers do I need to collect to win a level with 3 stars?

Lastly, there appears to be a deliberate imbalance in the numbers of different colored character tiles. Often I would finish matching the number of character tiles for one color but waste many matches while waiting for a character tile of a different color to be made available to be dropped onto the map. Is there some "absolute" minimum of moves for each level that represent the best possible or optimal solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wighead View Post
Thanks dude, and yeah there is Game Center integration. We have achievements and leaderboards hooked up at the moment. You currently unlock an achievement for each world you solve. We still need to work out some kinks with our leaderboards but that should get fixed in our next update.
Screenshot here.
11-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Thanks for sharing the wonderful game.

However, looks like the codes in that thread were used up since yesterday.
Ta for the heads up, added a couple of fresh codes for you guys here. Enjoy!