★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Adventure, Visual Novel and puzzles mixed with silly jokes. 8 to 12 hours of fun!

Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair.

Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?

- A long, varied, standalone adventure
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog
- Hand drawn art
- A high level of interactivity
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- Search for hidden cookies on every screen for optional puzzle hints!
- Fully translated in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian

Reviews :

"Demetrios is well-paced, well-told, well-drawn, and well-wrapped together"
8/10 - GameGrin

"A great addition to the collection of any comedy adventure game lover"
4/5 - KickstartVentures

"Whoever wanted to permanently help a bunch of completely underexposed idiots out of trouble, is totally right here"
81% - Adventure-Treff

"If you like adventure games and you are a fan of Broken Sword and Space Quest then this game is a MUST for you"
8.4/10 - Blow Some Steam

bretonf's comments:

Hi! I'm a French solo game developer.
My quirky adventure game "Demetrios" has already been released on PC and consoles (PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Vita) and has finally been released today on iOS!
The game has been adapted for small screens and touch controls. It's available as a one-time purchase on iOS for $5. (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)

Trailer :

What do you think?
11-04-2017, 05:15 PM
That is the single greatest app icon I have ever seen. And I've been around my friend.
11-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
That is the single greatest app icon I have ever seen. And I've been around my friend.
Oh! That's interesting, I hesitated between several things but in the end I just decided to go for the cover art from the other versions, and pondered whether this was a good fit for an app icon.

But it's certainly appropriate to describe the game
11-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Well... The game wasn't doing great at all, until 3 days ago. Suddenly it entered the top charts! (at least in France)

I must say I really didn't expect this considering the game has basically no coverage and I still have no idea why it suddenly jumped up the charts, but that's neat