★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you help two unlikely friends find treasure?
Follow Lucky and the hobo on their journey into the unknown as they solve mind bending, never before seen puzzles.

================

HAND CRAFTED PUZZLES
Swing, roll, stick and slide triangles around each other with 144 thoughtful puzzles, each both beautiful and challenging.

CHARMING STORY
A whole story that rhymes! Fully illustrated in comic book form and easy to read, follow our two unlikely and quirky heroes on an exciting and hilarious adventure.

CRISP, MINIMALIST VISUALS
Polished animations, with a colorful and minimalist visual design.

================

Social media? You bet!
instagram.com/disjointgame
facebook.com/disjointgame
twitter.com/disjointgame

disjoint's comments:

11-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Great game, but some words for iPhone X are cut off and are not being properly presented.

11-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the reply! I actually just fixed the UI issues today and am testing the changes. If all goes well I'll submit it tonight and it'll be live in 5ish days (depending on Apple)
11-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disjoint View Post
Thanks for the reply! I actually just fixed the UI issues today and am testing the changes. If all goes well I'll submit it tonight and it'll be live in 5ish days (depending on Apple)
Awesome! Game is just fantastic! Just started, but a lot of polish in this gem.
11-06-2017, 03:16 AM
Picked this up on my daily trawl through new App Store releases a while ago and have been waiting for this thread to pop up!

It takes a world or two to really start getting interesting, but now that I'm halfway through world 4 this is definitely starting to show it's colours as a challenging puzzler. It actually reminds me a little bit of Yankai's Peak, but obviously this is a very different game too. Lots of interesting mechanics and interested in seeing what gets introduced next!
11-06-2017, 03:52 AM
I like this game a lot, great puzzler and a funny story to go along with it, with some crisp graphics which I always like, crisp and colorful.

The story is about a pig and his wife who got shipwrecked, you gotta see this for yourself.

The puzzles are very clever too, level 1-16 I spendid 49 minutes on, how do you know about the exact time you ask, well the game has a statistic page in the game where you can see everything you did and for how long, great.

Gamecenter is not working over here but I assume that that will be solved soon.
11-06-2017, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I like this game a lot, great puzzler and a funny story to go along with it, with some crisp graphics which I always like, crisp and colorful.

The story is about a pig and his wife who got shipwrecked, you gotta see this for yourself.

The puzzles are very clever too, level 1-16 I spendid 49 minutes on, how do you know about the exact time you ask, well the game has a statistic page in the game where you can see everything you did and for how long, great.

Thanks for the awesome feedback
We just added a fix for leader boards. Are achievements also not working on your end?
11-06-2017, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disjoint View Post
Thanks for the awesome feedback
We just added a fix for leader boards. Are achievements also not working on your end?
Yes Achievements doesnt work either only Stats is working.
11-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Quote:

The storyline sold me. I'm giving this as try.

Rawr! For A Reason - Our first game "Undie Rush" is coming soon - 50% of profits from our free games goes to charity
11-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Yes Achievements doesnt work either only Stats is working.
Okay! I'll look into it and make sure they're both working properly asap