★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Data Defense is a minimalist tower defense game set in cyberspace. Protect servers from being infected by a slew of oncoming glitches, bugs and viruses. Use each server's particular layout to your advantage, installing defense programs in strategic locations to defend the server in the fastest time possible.

GAME FEATURES:

Create and change the path by installing, selling and upgrading your towers
Over 50 different maps and challenges
Customize your strategy with 30 different towers
Enjoy both Campaign and Survival modes
Loads of unique enemies that will put your defense skills to the test!
Amazing ambiant music with over 15 tracks
Hours of gameplay!
Beautiful vector art
Amazing physics driven particles!
11-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Tower Defense? Bought. Review will follow.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

11-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Could free some time to play some levels. Seems to be on the easy side so far. Looks and sounds pretty. Here level 6 (saw it for the first time and forgot to gather things) realtime gameplay (iPad Pro 12.9" latest iOS):

Official game trailer:

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 11-06-2017 at 11:54 AM.
11-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Bought too, looks great and no iap so I'm sold. I'll report back when I've given it a go.
11-08-2017, 12:25 PM
brings back memories of the 'original' version of this from back in the heyday of iOS gaming.
11-09-2017, 05:44 AM
I've only played the first 5 levels so far and I like it. I don't love it but I like it.

It unfortunately has one of my TD pet hates - invaders that fly over towers and ignore paths you've made. I'm aware that this is a personal thing and I'm sure others don't mind this.

I am quite enjoying it though and I can see me putting some time into it.
11-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Nice graphics and sounds, and I do love tower defense - but as a personal preference I like fixed path because 1) I suck at having to create your own maze, and 2) I just end up building the same type of winding path each time anyway, so would rather it was a fixed path to start.

This one does look tempting, though.... well done!
11-25-2017, 11:07 AM
Didnt even know about this until it went on sale today. Picked it up instantly as Im a sucker for vector graphics and tower defense games. Im enjoying it but the dev should make it compatible with iPhone X, just to make it more visible in the App Store in the great on iPhone X section.

I wish him luck. Indy Premium Apps are so hard to find on the App Store among all the free shovelware.