★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hey Hey! From The Warfare Incorporated Team

12-31-2008, 09:34 PM
Hey Hey! From The Warfare Incorporated Team

Hey guys,

Just dropping in to say hello and a big thanks for supporting our title with some of the things I've read here. Since the Apple platform release, we've seen a surge in users both ingame and in our forums. We're currently in beta testing the newest release of WI specifically focusing on multiplayer online, via our network. Next, we'll be working on completely revamping the graphics, sound effects, adding music and much more! I'll try and keep you guys well informed on our progress and thanks for supporting Apple's platform.

12-31-2008, 09:36 PM
Wow! That sounds awesome! I think I'll not play Warfare Inc. for awhile so I can enjoy all the upcoming news!!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8

Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandog View Post
Hey guys,

Just dropping in to say hello and a big thanks for supporting our title with some of the things I've read here. Since the Apple platform release, we've seen a surge in users both ingame and in our forums. We're currently in beta testing the newest release of WI specifically focusing on multiplayer online, via our network. Next, we'll be working on completely revamping the graphics, sound effects, adding music and much more! I'll try and keep you guys well informed on our progress and thanks for supporting Apple's platform.

Hey, unrelated to this, but I'm one of your beta testers, and when I get on multiplayer, nobody is ever on. The thread I was given to report bugs and arrange games no longer works. You can email me or PM me about this. My username on warfareincorporated.com is the same as it is on here, if that helps.
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
Wow it's a great news for 2009!
12-31-2008, 09:38 PM
Sweet, I live in Washington too...I'm honored to live in the same state as the dev
12-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Send a message via AIM to Kuratsu Send a message via MSN to Kuratsu
I have Warfare Inc. and am quite impressed as to the implementation of the controls and how it works with the gameplay.
I am very happy with this purchase and am quite looking forward to multiplayer implementation.

Last edited by Kuratsu; 12-31-2008 at 09:54 PM.
12-31-2008, 09:48 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I've been looking forward to this update for quite a while!

I just hope with online multiplayer that you'll be able to easily find your friends and play a game with them (by username or something?).

I love Warfare Inc. and you have no idea how addicted my dad is. He is flipping obsessed with it.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-31-2008, 09:49 PM
I am glad to hear it will have network multiplayer, thought they were just going to go with WiFi and call it good.

Looking forward to the update.
12-31-2008, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Hey guys,

Multiplayer?! REALLY?! thankuthankuthankuthankuthankuthanku
12-31-2008, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Hey guys,

I'm buying this tomorrow please don't raise the price now