★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Become a Legend is a roguelite adventure about knights, dungeons, treasures, enemies, zombies, traps, final bosses but especially, its an adventure where you have to forge your legend. Courage, knight.

Each dungeon is procedurally generated, so no two trips through darkness are ever the same, providing a fresh new adventure each time.

Dash through the dungeons, defeat your enemies, avoid the deffensive traps and upgrade your hero. While you overcome the dungeons, youll get more level and upgrades for your knight, needed for fighting against the darkness and its secrets.

Features:
- Unlock talents, spells and much more!
- Defeat all enemies of the kingdom and beat the final bosses
- Three daily missions available!
- Games generated procedurally
- Game controller very confortable!
- More than 30 achievements and online ranking
- Play offline without wifi! You wont need wifi or Internet access!

Restore peace to the kingdom,
brave knight,
Fight for the freedom.
Forge your legend.
11-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDich View Post
Looks like the budget version of Rogue Legacy. Plays the same. There are IAP's and seems that it can become free one day

11-08-2017, 06:38 AM
Just bought it, not bad. Think the walking sound will get annoying after a while. Quite tough, being a rogue like game you can lose lots if you die. Only had a quick go, the first level seemed quite large. Not a bad rogue platformer at all.

So far so good
11-08-2017, 06:41 AM
Downloading now and willl give a go in a bit.
11-08-2017, 07:09 AM
MFi support?
11-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Just bought it, not bad. Think the walking sound will get annoying after a while. Quite tough, being a rogue like game you can lose lots if you die. Only had a quick go, the first level seemed quite large. Not a bad rogue platformer at all.

So far so good

i've read somwhere that it would have been free with IAP to unlock the full game or remove ads, but now i see that is premium + IAP, what is it for?
11-08-2017, 02:47 PM
This looks so much like a Rogue Legacy rip-off with cheap looking visuals that Im not sure I want to support it.

Anyone who has played both care to comment on that?
11-08-2017, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
i've read somwhere that it would have been free with IAP to unlock the full game or remove ads, but now i see that is premium + IAP, what is it for?
You can buy potions and gems. Usual priced ones and crazy priced ones. Hopefully won’t hit any paywalls. Upgraded a few skills

Still enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
This looks so much like a Rogue Legacy rip-off with cheap looking visuals that I’m not sure I want to support it.

Anyone who has played both care to comment on that?
Being a long time gamer I see plenty of games constantly on the App Store which are ‘hmages’ Or take ideas from older games

As rogue legacy isn’t on iOS I’m happy theres this homage to it here

Last edited by psj3809; 11-08-2017 at 02:57 PM.
11-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
You can buy potions and gems. Usual priced ones and crazy priced ones. Hopefully won’t hit any paywalls. Upgraded a few skills

Still enjoying it.

Being a long time gamer I see plenty of games constantly on the App Store which are ‘hmages’ Or take ideas from older games

As rogue legacy isn’t on iOS I’m happy theres this homage to it here

so it's more like a Tallowmere "brother", big, little or twin bro?
11-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Yeah exactly. A bit like tallowmere. Saying that I never got into tallowmere but Im loving this one