★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hop in the shoes of Duke Dashington, bumbling adventurer and explorer and save treasures from collapsing dungeons! You have only 10 seconds to escape each room before the ceiling collapses! Do you have what it takes to be the fastest treasure hunter in the world?

Originally released in 2014, Duke Dashington Remastered is a complete remake with improved controls, polished level design and completely redrawn graphics! Now including the brand new Crystal Cavern dungeon that was not in the original game!

Game features:
- High-speed puzzle platforming!
- Easy to use dashing controls!
- 5 different dungeons to explore!
- 150 rooms of deadly traps and mind-boggling puzzles!
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards for fastest clear times!

- Important information! - This game is funded by adverts, but is completely free to play with no timers or boosters to ruin your experience. There is an option to remove popup ads for a one time in-app purchase.

Boardumb's comments:

11-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Oh sweet, I forgot this was releasing today. Have good memories of the original a couple of years ago. What say you Bez, you up for a rematch?

11-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Was really looking forward to this one, but bummed that its not optimized for the X.

Any plans to do so?
11-09-2017, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Was really looking forward to this one, but bummed that it’s not optimized for the X.

Any plans to do so?
Yes, the problem is the current stable version of Stencyl I’m using doesn’t support latest xcode which is required for iPhone X games. There is a private beta build of Stencyl I could use, but it’s highly unstable right now. I’m waiting for the beta to be finished and released sometime later this year so I can update my games for iPhone X.
11-09-2017, 12:09 PM
I'm liking this, really good controls. Arcade goodness.
11-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Oh sweet, I forgot this was releasing today. Have good memories of the original a couple of years ago. What say you Bez, you up for a rematch?
Fond memories of the original!

I’ve actually recently made the jump over to Android so will be a lot less active around here in future, but still have my iPhone for a few more days so have downloaded this for a quick whirl. Not sure if I’ll get close to my original scores though!
11-21-2017, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Fond memories of the original!

Ive actually recently made the jump over to Android so will be a lot less active around here in future, but still have my iPhone for a few more days so have downloaded this for a quick whirl. Not sure if Ill get close to my original scores though!
I'm actually working on android version of the game and I hope to have it tested and released during this week, so stay tuned!
11-22-2017, 06:58 PM
Duke Dashington Remastered is now available on Android! https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gtonremastered

Now that I've gotten this out of the way I can focus on the 5th dungeon I've been planning.
04-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Hey folks! New update is coming on 19th of April that adds iPhone X support and new crystal dungeon to the game!

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureIslands View Post
Hey folks! New update is coming on 19th of April that adds iPhone X support and new crystal dungeon to the game!

YouTube: video
Fantastic news!