★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The best action-adventure game for iOS!!!

64-bit native!
Play on your TV in *true* HD via Airplay or the Apple HDMI Adapter!
Universal Binary! Runs on both iPhone & iPad!
iPhone Award Winner by appstoreapps.com
"Editor's Pick Award" by FamousWhy.com!

Bugdom 2 is the only console-quality 3D action-adventure game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. You play Skip McFly, a grasshopper who explores the areas inside and around a house, and encounter both friends and enemies.

The graphics in Bugdom 2 are absolutely stunning! Beautiful 3D animation and great characters from spear-throwing roaches to blood-sucking ticks. Bugdom 2 is a *big* game that will keep you entertained for a very long time.
12-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Send a message via AIM to Herp
I was just about to post this.

12-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
Is this game good?
12-31-2008, 09:38 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp View Post
I was just about to post this.
Yea, I noticed an update to ironically 2.0. I'll have to reinstall and see if its any better.
12-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
Yea, I noticed an update to ironically 2.0. I'll have to reinstall and see if its any better.
I am installing it right now to see if it's better too. I took it off my iPhone after getting about 20 seconds in to the first level because the controls were just awful. I'm hoping that I'm about to feel better about the money I spent on this.
12-31-2008, 10:12 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanp View Post
I am installing it right now to see if it's better too. I took it off my iPhone after getting about 20 seconds in to the first level because the controls were just awful. I'm hoping that I'm about to feel better about the money I spent on this.
I never thought the controls were all that bad. They were hard at first, but you get used to them quickly. The only problem I ever had with the game was that I didn't want to spend 30-60 minutes to complete a level.

But, I still think this is a great update as it'll make the game a lot less frustrating for newer players.

PS The update doesn't show up for me. SimCity was just updated and it's also not showing up (from computer and iPod). Anyone know what's up with that?

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-31-2008, 10:13 PM
The controls were sorta tough when you had to free the mice and try to kick the bad bugs. I haven't tried the new virtual control stick but it probably reaaaalllyy helps this game
12-31-2008, 10:15 PM
It's a virtual d-pad. And yes, it helps the game a hell of a lot. I might actually get past the second level now.
12-31-2008, 10:28 PM
does it fit in the game or does it really stick out? i dont feel like downloading it. im lazy :P

When shooting a mime, don't use a silencer or his friends will hear you.
12-31-2008, 10:32 PM
Send a message via AIM to matt
Just re-downloaded the game since I deleted 15 minutes after buying it the first time. I must say the controls make the game playable but there really isn't a whole lot of fun in the game.

Still if you have the game its worth updating.

@mmccarty

Gameloft LIVE: mattmccarty