★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Creatively stack blocks as high as you can. Compete for the best score in the world.

Brilliant AiRic's comments:

Just finished up Tipsy Tower a new Universal iOS game. Creatively stack blocks as high as you can. Compete for the best score in the world. Let me know what you think! I appreciate any new features ideas or if you notice any bugs.

11-13-2017, 12:50 AM
Video

Here's a video you can check out: https://twitter.com/EricNBrill/statu...48049786441729

Hoping to post a video on YouTube soon.

11-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Anyone give this a try yet? I'd love some feedback.
11-13-2017, 11:01 AM
I'll download it and give you some feedback tomorrow : )

Rawr! For A Reason - Our first game "Undie Rush" is coming soon - 50% of profits from our free games goes to charity
11-13-2017, 01:04 PM
Awesome, thanks!!
11-13-2017, 11:10 PM
I have an update coming soon that will allow you to share your high score tower screenshot, reset the tower, and a few bug fixes that have been reported.
11-14-2017, 10:09 AM
I played the game quite a bit yesterday. I agree w/ all the features you mentioned above... especially the reset the tower option. I think the game is an interesting concept but lacks repeat playability. You might want to think of ways to keep the player hooked. I played a game the other day called Stack Jump. I don't think Stack Jump is the best game, but they do a really good job of taking a simple concept and making it more than just a install and delete game. They added average player scores, characters, missions, etc.

Cheers,

Dave

Rawr! For A Reason - Our first game "Undie Rush" is coming soon - 50% of profits from our free games goes to charity
11-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback Dave.

I was hoping to not rely on unlockables and missions to drive people back to the game. Although I did consider it while developing. My hope for this game was that you have a lot of creative freedom of how you can create a tower. This is what I envisioned driving the loop, along with high scores.

My next hope is that people having the ability to screenshot and share their crazy tower inventions from within that app will help market the app and also continue to drive the creative loop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMApplegate View Post
I played the game quite a bit yesterday. I agree w/ all the features you mentioned above... especially the reset the tower option. I think the game is an interesting concept but lacks repeat playability. You might want to think of ways to keep the player hooked. I played a game the other day called Stack Jump. I don't think Stack Jump is the best game, but they do a really good job of taking a simple concept and making it more than just a install and delete game. They added average player scores, characters, missions, etc.

Cheers,

Dave
11-15-2017, 11:41 AM
I like the create your own tower vision. How have the game downloads been so far?

11-15-2017, 07:22 PM
Downloads have been so-so...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 6.19.32 PM.png
Views:	24
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	117995