★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 7 Wonders, the boardgame which has won the most awards in the world, is finally out on iOS! ! This classic known by most is now available on your tablet. Construct and make your ancient civilization prosper online. Discover the game right now, on iOS!

Have a bit of time in the train, the bus, or simply at home? Now that 7 Wonders is available on tablet, boredom is a thing of the past! The adaptation of the famous boardgame by Antoine Bauza, published by Repos Production, uses the mechanics from the base game. Have fun in quick games against the computer, or become the best on the web by playing online against players from around the world! Simple to pick up, the application quickly allows players to dive into the ancient world of the game, thanks to its interface, its soundscapes, and its magnificent artwork by Miguel Coimbra. Upon the applications opening, a tutorial will help you manipulate and quickly understand the working of the game to assure you of an incredible gameplay experience.

Build your ancient civilization through three evolutionary ages. Construct scientific buildings reflecting the technological progress of your city. Trade with your neighbors, erect civilian works for your citizens, and grow your armed forces to defeat your opponents at the end of each age. Finally, magnify your civilization by edifying one of the 7 Wonders of the world!
11-14-2017, 03:16 AM
For those that have followed, this has been in development for......like many many many years. There's been many a joke that it would never come.

Well here it is!!

A very well rated board game ported to iOS.

11-14-2017, 03:54 AM
What's the IAP for?
11-14-2017, 04:02 AM
Sadly my time on the beta was not inspiring. The game itself is great, the app sadly was not.

Love to hear its significant improvements were made during the beta or whether it was just bug squashing. Id love to add this to my game collection but beta UI and sync only mp Is not doing it any favours!
11-14-2017, 04:36 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Well ... It does not start without online connection!

Nowhere a warning that you need an online connection to start the game ...

Just one AI level ... played one game and won.

I wish I did not purchased it ... same as often if such a title takes years the result is just sad ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Last edited by Mythbuster; 11-14-2017 at 04:40 AM.
11-14-2017, 04:48 AM
You can ask for refund if you want.
11-14-2017, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
You can ask for refund if you want.
The last time I did that, I got six months with every purchase a Pop up window that I have to accept, that I will not ask for a refund ... so I think, I hope they will update the App ... within the next years ...

11-14-2017, 05:14 AM
Ok. I've requested quite a few over time and never had that, so that seems odd to me, but have to respect your experience.
11-14-2017, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Ok. I've requested quite a few over time and never had that, so that seems odd to me, but have to respect your experience.
And it was even the first time I asked for a refund. But I was not the only one ... it was even topic on several German media because it is against the German laws ...

Look here: https://www.ifun.de/zwangsverzicht-a...rozess-108807/

11-14-2017, 05:42 AM
Nowhere in the description is it stated about the online connection requirement, so go ahead and ask for a refund on grounds that the app does not advertise that requirement.