★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Aleksey Kalinin
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 58.3 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***** SALE *****
Limit time 60% price drop!
***** SALE *****

*** UNLOCKED ALL LEVEL PACKS ***
*** INCLUDED 8 VISUAL THEMES ***
*** NO NEED ANY PAYMENTS IN THE GAME ***
*** NO ADVERTISING ***

Gas tycoon 2 is a fun pipe puzzle game, perfect for those situations where you need to kill time. You have to connect all sources to objects. Rotate the items you will need to reconnect each object. At first glance, it seems simple, but with each level of play becomes more difficult. There are a total of 385 levels available. You are challenged by leaderboard system as well as timed against the clock. The controls for game use simple tap gestures that are very responsive. Pipes rotate a full 360 degrees and can be activated at any time.

Features:
- A lot of themes;
- A lot of levels;
- Sync your progress through iCloud, between devices and games with a different theme design;
10-31-2009, 02:10 PM
Looks good, but shallow, even for an iPhone game.

10-31-2009, 02:14 PM
Thers is a vid

Youtube link | Pop Up

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
10-31-2009, 09:40 PM
there's also a Lite to try

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=336467194&mt=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-01-2009, 12:56 PM
I have been playing this for a bit and and it is not bad.

+three different skins to choose from
+multiple levels and packs
+good controls
+openfient and online scores

The main negative I have so far from playing is that it hasn't been challanging much. I don't usually compete for scores and the only thing "challanging" is the fewest turns [of pipes] for each level. Each level is different but it never really seems to get harder as all of them just take a bit longer fo each to accomplish as there are no repercussions.

11-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
I have been playing this for a bit and and it is not bad.

+three different skins to choose from
+multiple levels and packs
+good controls
+openfient and online scores

The main negative I have so far from playing is that it hasn't been challanging much. I don't usually compete for scores and the only thing "challanging" is the fewest turns [of pipes] for each level. Each level is different but it never really seems to get harder as all of them just take a bit longer fo each to accomplish as there are no repercussions.
Yeah, I agree as well...I really like the level skins as they look really nice and there are lots of levels to play. You get to connect natural gas stoves, gas stations, and construction sites with roads

...but far each of them is yes, more and more pipes/roads to turn. There are no locked pieces which could also add to the challenge.

I would love to see either a countdown timer or a par # of turns we need to meet or beat to get better scores. Also, there have been a few levels where I succeeded without using all the pipe pieces...I would love to get bonus points for completing a level that way.

Overall, it is a great pipe game for the more casual crowd that maybe doesn't want to have the pressure of a timer or consequences like in Pipe Mania or Heron...but if there was a challenge mode or hard mode that did include a timer and locked pieces, that could be really cool.

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
11-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Ooh yes, I think a timer would go well to add challange w/ limited turns

11-14-2009, 05:38 PM
on sale for 99c

11-14-2009, 07:25 PM
if you're wanting a lot of pipe puzzles that aren't all brain busting...this is good for that as the puzzles have a good amount of challenge for the casual puzzler

Quote:
Quote:
10-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Retina display support now!

LEMICO Soft developer.