★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: KNIVES OUT! You are the long ranger in the 6400m*6400m battle royale arena. 100 warriors dive in the battle, but only 1 can walk out! Chasing, Firing, or Dying! Are you ready to draw your knives out?

100 Dive in, 1 Walks out
100 players are scattered in the 6400m*6400m deserted area. Explore various places, collect weapons, aim your enemies, and pull the trigger. Remember, the last one, the winning one.

Survive by Any Ways Necessary
Ambush or Assault. Snipe or Charge. Wait or Outflank. Its all up to you. There is only one single goal: to survive by hook or by crook!

Team Up, Speed Up, Tear Up
Duo mode and Squad mode are available. Team up with your friends via voice system. Exert your uncapped techniques and unlimited tactics. Tear up all the obstacles.

An Arsenal at Your Fingertips
There are a variety of weapons, accessories, medicines and military vehicles for you to choose. Collect, select and equip. It is an arsenal at your fingertips!

Twitter (Japanese): https://twitter.com/GAME_KNIVES_OUT
Facebook (English): https://www.facebook.com/KnivesOutGame/

English customer servicegameknivesout@service.netease.com
Japanese customer serviceknivesout.jp@service.netease.com
11-14-2017, 01:20 PM
Interested in knowing whether the servers are better localised for westerners and how many people are playing this version. Thousands upon thousands of Chinese players, enough so that you can start a 100 person match-up any second you choose, is enough to get me to stick with that version for now, but if this takes off I'm sure I'll switch sides.

Once you know what you're doing (took me awhile), this proves itself one of the most intense online games out there. Every time you run out of cover, or enter an opened door, you can feel those warm crosshairs over your head. Plus, no mobile game has ever managed to make such a large map feel so peopled before. Grab it. If they do ever add in-apps, it'll surely only be for some cosmetic shit like Matrix threads or something.

11-14-2017, 01:21 PM
Same company has very similar game with different name, only with slightly different graphics.

Rules of Survival by NetEase Games

I wonder why this division instead of focusing only one of them
11-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archinerate View Post
Same company has very similar game with different name, only with slightly different graphics.

Rules of Survival by NetEase Games

I wonder why this division instead of focusing only one of them
"Rules of Survival" called "Terminator 2" in China (not even kidding). These games are from different developer teams, so I think they have some type of "race". And who will gain the bigger audience will be the one NetEase will put their marketing dollars into.

XboxLive: MaxRolled | VG(EU): Ann0ying | GC: Ann0ying666 | Apps Beta Tested: 34
11-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Have you played both versions? I'm guessing this is the horse you're betting on, but does the other one add anything this doesn't, or improve on some aspects? I could check myself, but those post-install downloads take forever.

(Sorry for turning you into my one-man Ask Jeeves, annoying. )
11-14-2017, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinagog View Post
Have you played both versions? I'm guessing this is the horse you're betting on, but does the other one add anything this doesn't, or improve on some aspects?

(Sorry for turning you into my one-man Ask Jeeves, annoying. )
I'm yet to play the other one. But judging from some videos I saw - this one is far more polished rn. I'll be able to tell you more after I give Rules of Survival a proper play session later today.

Np at all man.

11-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Actually i played both versions, personally i liked Rules of Survival better, it seems to have better graphics and less laggy servers, but maybe its just me.

I guess the biggest difference with Rules of Survival is that you can carry 4 weapons and 2 in Knives Out.

Last edited by archinerate; 11-14-2017 at 02:20 PM.
11-14-2017, 03:18 PM
I guess they decided not to translate... deleting if they dont update.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
11-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
I guess they decided not to translate... deleting if they dont update.
What language do you want this game to be translated into?

11-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Old version was great But I played 3th times and every time .. I won

Youtube link | Pop Up