★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nitrome
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 35.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.7 (3)
App description: A mysterious tower has risen! It emits plumes of noxious green smoke from
its summit making people sick. Strange creatures infest the tower but if
nobody tries to ascend it we will all be doomed!

Are you that hero?.....

Features:

-Randomised for replay. Every run is different!
-Evolve your abilities and skill to progress ever further up the tower!
-4 Themed zones to ascend!
-Unique hazards and monsters to each zone!
-4 Epic End Zone Boss Fights!
-Loads of Gun Types including, Laser, T Gun, Bubble Gun and Shotgun!
-25 Suits to unlock each with unique abilities that affect play.
-Upgrade yourself at the end of each level with 20 upgrade abilities!

-Important information-
This game contains third party advertising and cross promotion for other nitrome games, both which can be removed via a one time In App Purchase.

Andy C83's comments:

11-15-2017, 06:44 AM
No wonder I was never responded to by the dev or on the upcoming game thread...

Screen is not optimized for iPhone X. What’s the point of playing a tower climbing game when 1/3 of the screen is black?

Also definitely need to be able to reposition the buttons, feels awkward.

I’ll hold off until this game is updated.

Last edited by blue rocket; 11-15-2017 at 06:50 AM.

11-15-2017, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rocket View Post
No wonder I was never responded to by the dev or on the upcoming game thread...

Screen is not optimized for iPhone X. Whats the point of playing a tower climbing game when 1/3 of the screen is black?

Also definitely need to be able to reposition the buttons, feels awkward.

Ill hold off until this game is updated.
hi! apologies for not being able to reply, I was working on getting it also ready for iPhone X at that time but alas release date has come. It's in my priority to get it working for iPhone X so the next update should have it.
11-15-2017, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keybol View Post
hi! apologies for not being able to reply, I was working on getting it also ready for iPhone X at that time but alas release date has come. It's in my priority to get it working for iPhone X so the next update should have it.

Great to hear, thanks! Its a bit frustrating when you have a new phone and games/apps youve been waiting for arent taking advantage of the differences. Same issue years ago when the iPhone screen went retina.

Looking forward to that update, please also add the ability to reposition the buttons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-15-2017, 07:14 AM
Yeah, I would love to get this game playing in fullscreen on iPhone X. Actually I have a Samsung S8 and here you have the option to set any game to fullscreen without doing anything in the source code or updating plugins in the source.

It ruined the UI at first but I was able to fix it for tall screen ratio. So now I know how it will play in full screen. I thought the same with iPhone X but apparently I had to update the tools and create a new build altogether. Here's how it looks in my S8, and I am eager to get this on your iPhone X too.
11-15-2017, 09:18 AM
my favorite mobile developer. the trailer really got me especially the boss fight.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

11-15-2017, 10:17 AM
Hooyes! Congrats on the release Keybol!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-15-2017, 10:25 AM
Loving it!
11-15-2017, 10:29 AM
So psyched....been waiting on this one.

Loving so far and cant wait until its optimized for the X. Already bought the IAP and well worth it.
11-15-2017, 10:47 AM
Well I know what I'll be spending every spare second of today doing
Been looking forward to this all week!
How's everyone finding the gameplay to be?
Personally I'm loving the jump buzz saw thing, and the controls seem pretty responsive.