★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tap to swing your pick-axe!
Tap to squish earthworms and earn diamonds!
Dig to earn coins and fossils!

FEATURES:
Unlock 12 helpers to dig for you!
Trigger Big Bangs to boost your digging power!
Hire benefactors to unlock unique bonuses
Unlock prospector skills and dig even faster
Research stat bonuses and profit!
Earn coins even when you're not playing
Enjoy cool bonuses from our unique ad reward system

Recruit helpers to increase your digging power! Want a pirate helper? Done! How about a construction slime? Yep, got that too! Or maybe a miniature black hole is more your speed? Well, you're in luck! Speaking of luck, there's even a leprechaun to help you jig-dig your way to the center of the Earth.

Sound crazy? It is! And we haven't even gotten to the mysterious benefactors that can lend a helping hand, fin, or claw. Or the research that can really sharpen your skills. Or the ad reward system, where every ad you watch works towards unlocking sweet bonuses. And in case you like the normal things like achievements...we've got you covered there too!

Tap, Tap, Dig - can you dig it?

Want more info about Tap Tap Dig or want to know what else we're working on? Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook:
twitter.com/thebaconbandits
facebook.com/baconbanditgames
11-16-2017, 04:42 AM
Re

Seriously? Force touch to bring up the map on a clicking game?

What a poor oversite. Promptly uninstalled as this clearly had no testing .

For anyone interested if u click the screen 10% of the time will pop up the map that has to be closed by the x button constantly disrupting the game . Frustrating as hell

11-16-2017, 05:04 AM
Agree

Agree 100%, was looking forward to trying but the constant pop up of the map is horrendous.
11-16-2017, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanylove View Post
Seriously? Force touch to bring up the map on a clicking game?

What a poor oversite. Promptly uninstalled as this clearly had no testing .

For anyone interested if u click the screen 10% of the time will pop up the map that has to be closed by the x button constantly disrupting the game . Frustrating as hell
I'm sorry that the 3D Touch functionality is causing issues for you.

What device are you using?

We had over 40 people test the game on several 3D Touch-enabled devices and this complaint never came up at all, otherwise we would have added an option to toggle it off already...I'm adding that functionality now, and will default it to off in the options menu.

Will take a bit of time for Apple to review the new build once I finish testing this change. I'm working on it now.

I wish we had you as a tester so we could have caught this earlier!
11-16-2017, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plugger603 View Post
Agree 100%, was looking forward to trying but the constant pop up of the map is horrendous.
What device are you using? I'm trying to figure out if the 3D Touch sensitivity is different on different devices maybe.

Sorry for the inconvenience, as noted in my previous post, I'm working on a fix now.
11-16-2017, 08:55 AM
I've submitted a new version, 1.0.1, to Apple that removes the 3D Touch functionality. I may add in a toggle option later, but I wanted to get a fix released as soon as possible.

I'll post here when the update is available.

Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention. Cheers!
11-16-2017, 09:01 AM
I do not like clicker games, nor F2P, but the characters are looking fantastic.
11-16-2017, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTK View Post
I do not like clicker games, nor F2P, but the characters are looking fantastic.
Thank you for the kind words! The other half of Bacon Bandit Games, Jake, is the one that designed and did all the art for the game. I'll be sure to pass along your comment, I'm sure it will make his day!
11-16-2017, 02:10 PM
Hope the patch comes soon, I can’t do anything because the map just pops up wherever I press :/
iPad pro 9.7’’ iOS11
11-16-2017, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swai View Post
Hope the patch comes soon, I can’t do anything because the map just pops up wherever I press :/
iPad pro 9.7’’ iOS11
Sorry to hear that the game is causing you trouble.

The update should be available very soon. It passed the Apple review and was released an hour ago, but it takes a bit of time to become available in all countries.

Apple was nice and let me expedite the review today, thankfully!

Edit: many players are seeing the update now. Some aren't yet. It will show up, it's just propagating to all of Apple's servers.

Last edited by codebandit; 11-16-2017 at 04:50 PM.