★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Desserts make people happy."

Running a dessert shop is the dream of Amy since childhood and she is going to make her dream come true. In order to raise capital and gain experience, Aunt Mary has helped her with getting several jobs so she can earn more money. Through referrals, Amy managed to get 3 jobs at the same time working at a pancake shop, an ice-cream shop and a cake shop to gain more experience. She is working very hard and learning as much as she can. She believes she can run her own dessert shop in the very near future.

Amys Dessert Shop is a time management game which offers fast paced action and innovative game play. Player will play as shop owner and efficiently serve 60 kinds of desserts. In order to satisfy each customers different needs, the player has to response fast enough to manage different orders.

Features:

- fun, simple and addictive game play
- intuitive controls and player friendly interface
- 3 dessert shops of pancake, ice-cream and cake shop
- Story mode and Challenge mode
- 60 challenging stages
- 60 dessert recipes
- 28 ingredients
- 16 different customers
- brilliant graphics and interesting sound effects

For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email support@meridiande.com.

Follow Meridian on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeridianDE

Become a Meridian fan on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/meridian-facebook

Meridian Channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/meridianchannel
10-31-2009, 03:04 PM
Hmm, i wonder if Big Albie endorses this one too.

Gameloft LIVE: Lethal_Tuna
Plus Network: nbgfr478ii
"Have a Nice Day!"

10-31-2009, 03:09 PM
that's not albie's amy.
10-31-2009, 06:12 PM
I thought this looked like Success Story and since I enjoyed that game picked this up. I must say I am thoroughly frustrated with the calibration of the controls. I am CONSTANTLY picking up the wrong items merely because I touched the wrong thing. If I slow myself down to be PRECISE then I can't make the time of the level. Nice concept but please fix the control!
10-31-2009, 06:17 PM
I was about to say YAY! Another TM game but NEG you might have saved me from spending the dough on it.
10-31-2009, 06:25 PM
I tried this out, and Amy needs to stick to tanning and tightrope walking. The game isn't very fun. Creating desserts involves tapping on various ingredients and then serving customers. Sometimes the ingredients aren't available on the tray. In that case, you can switch out the trays. Amy just doesn't do it for me in this case. Her desserts are lacking.
10-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Its ok was my time to TOFTT and not quite sure about the controls. In this type of game they are most important. I also have a feeling, as TM games go, the levels and customers will get more frenetic and the controls then will be even more important!
10-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
I tried this out, and Amy needs to stick to tanning and tightrope walking. The game isn't very fun. Creating desserts involves tapping on various ingredients and then serving customers. Sometimes the ingredients aren't available on the tray. In that case, you can switch out the trays. Amy just doesn't do it for me in this case. Her desserts are lacking.
Where were you an hour and a half ago!!!!
10-31-2009, 06:34 PM
In other words, this game sucks lol. Thanks Albie and NEG, I'm passing on this one
10-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Where were you an hour and a half ago!!!!
Sorry NEG! I've been playing Doom and buying candy for the trick or treaters. Amy's Dessert Shop certainly isn't a gift from the Great Pumpkin.