[BETA] Heroes of Elements – Match-3 Strategy Card Battle RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Happy Panda Studio, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Happy Panda Studio

Nov 7, 2017
    Sydney
    #1 Happy Panda Studio, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Please SIGN UP HERE for the beta test.
    [​IMG]

Hi TouchArcade folks,
    We are a small indie game studio Happy Panda Studio based in Sydney. We are very happy to bring our game “Heroes of Elements” to you for the first ever beta test!

Gameplay Trailer

“Heroes of Elements” is a turn-based match-3 strategy card battle game set in the near future. You will lead a group of heroes who can harness special elemental powers to fight against waves of monsters released to the world because of the evil deeds done by the Fengshui Corporation.

Currently we are running the iOS beta test. Please SIGN UP HERE, and we will send you a TestFlight invitation to the email address you provide.

Features:

Strategic combat
    Each hero/monster takes its own turn to act, which means the attack order might be crucial sometimes. The game also features a formation system that makes the placement of your hero’s position very important. Making good use of elemental advantages can also be a great help on your road to victory.
    [​IMG]

Diverse cast of heroes
    On your journey of fighting against Fengshui Corporation and the evil monsters, you will come across a large number of heroes who can join your team. They have different backgrounds and unique skills, and can fill in various roles in combat like tanks and healers and more roles beyond that.
    [​IMG]

Develop and evolve
    Level up your heroes to increase their basic attributes. Evolve heroes to the next tier to unlock new skills and get further attributes increases.
    [​IMG]

Distinct skills
    Heroes and enemies all have their own set of skills that fit their personalities and characteristics. Skill types range from powerful attacking skills which can deal large amount of damage to the opponent, to supporting skills which focus on enhancing or healing friendly units.
    [​IMG]

Venture into unknown lands
    The battle against the elemental monsters and Fengshui Corp is not an easy one. You will tread on unknown lands and encounter dangerous enemies: cities guarded by Fengshui hitmen, forests with corrupted animals lurking inside, and deadly deserts filled with scorpions and giant spiders.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Upcoming features currently in development:

Asynchronous PVP Mode
    In this mode the player can battle against other player’s team and try out the heroes’ abilities developed in the Campaign mode.

Battle items
    These items let the player boost hero attributes in combat, generate super gems on board, or get chances to revive dead hero.

I hope you enjoy the game, and please feel free to post any feedback, requests, and complaints to this thread, and we will be more than happy to discuss anything about the game with you. Alternatively, you can send us your feedback directly in game, by clicking the feedback button from the setting page.

Happy discovering your inner elemental powers!

Like Heroes of Elements on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesOfElements
    Follow Heroes of Elements on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HOECardBattle
    Please SIGN UP HERE for the beta test.

2. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Wow, this looks awesome. Love the new take and combination of match three, hero collection, and card battler genres! Looks like I may be your first beta sign up, request submitted!
    Sid

3. Happy Panda Studio

Nov 7, 2017
    Sydney
    Thank you Tychaeus, there is going to be a new build out tonight, and I will invite you very soon.

4. ZAF<3

ZAF<3 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2017
    Annnd I'd be the second tester! ID sent! Please count me in =)

5. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Sweet #

6. Happy Panda Studio

Nov 7, 2017
    Sydney
    Thank you ZAF<3, invitation already sent.

We periodically update our build, so please check your TestFlight and get latest build for the best experience.

7. dodoro

dodoro New Member

Nov 15, 2017
    count me in.I like it:D

8. Happy Panda Studio

Nov 7, 2017
    Sydney
    Thank you dodoro, the invitation has been sent, please check your email.

9. victor cash

victor cash Member

Dec 21, 2016
    Wow, looks promising, can’t wait!

10. Happy Panda Studio

Nov 7, 2017
    Sydney
    Hi folks, we are happy to announce that ‘Heroes of Elements’ is now on Open Beta! You can download the game on Google Play for free and start the adventure right now:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.happypandastudio.heroesofelements

Let’s collect Heroes, learn powerful skills, and enjoy some exhilarating combat!

Like Heroes of Elements on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesOfElements
    Follow Heroes of Elements on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HOECardBattle
    Alternatively you may SIGN UP HERE for the beta test on iOS.