★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Escape all new temples in Faraway 2: Jungle Escape that are full of new challenges and mysterious puzzles. This room escape game will surely challenge your puzzle escaping ability. Sequel to one of the best escape games ever with over a million players! A room escape puzzle game that will completely challenge your mind, captivate you & offer hours of amazing mobile gaming entertainment.

FASCINATING STORY
Its been almost a year since you started your journey, searching for your lost father. After solving a multitude of mind-boggling puzzles, the last portal you went through took you to an entirely new continent full of new temples to explore. It seems like you are getting closer to something and you are continuing to find notes left behind by your father, only now it seems he is not alone. Observe the environment, collect items, manipulate devices and solve perplexing puzzles to escape temple labyrinths.

COMPLEX PUZZLES
Explore 18 new temples packed with escape puzzles, Explore a 3D world that will captivate you from the moment you begin. Turn, look and explore mind-bending puzzles and contraptions.

IMMERSIVE WORLD
Relax to the ambient soundtrack and the easy to navigate the 3D world that you will find in an escape game, with an abundance of secrets to discover.

THE MYSTERY CONTINUES
You have many more pages of your fathers missing journal to find, maybe then you will unlock your familys past. This is an escape game that will keep you engaged for many hours!

NEW FEATURES
In game camera allows you to take snapshots and save them for later use.

TRY FOR FREE
Enjoy 9 free escape levels before you decide to purchase the remaining levels and experience the whole Faraway 2: Jungle Escape story that will leave you impressed.

SUPER WIDESCREEN SUPPORT
The puzzle game looks beautiful on new 18:9 phones and also shines on tablet devices. Enjoy stunning and astoundingly detailed graphics that look exquisite.

SUPPORTS IPHONE X SCREEN
Compatible with new standard screen sizes for iPhone X.

Enter an all-new intriguing environment of room escape games & puzzles with Faraway 2: Jungle Escape!

Boardumb's comments:

11-16-2017, 03:08 PM
Cool, I didn't realise this was releasing so soon! I enjoyed the first Faraway game and will be looking forward to checking this one out.

11-17-2017, 02:31 AM
Played the first few levels and just had to purchase. Wonderful game and easily worth the 2.99 complete unlock.

Only frustration really is that to find the notes you seem to need to click around a bit and more often than not this causes you to move, when you don’t want to. I’ve not found all three notes in any level yet - the third ones seem to be impossible to actually spot.

Last edited by badmanj; 11-17-2017 at 04:18 AM.
11-17-2017, 06:06 AM
Actually to find that 3rd note you need to solve a puzzle.
11-17-2017, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rilla View Post
Actually to find that 3rd note you need to solve a puzzle.
On every level? Thats a revelation!
11-17-2017, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
On every level? That’s a revelation!
Yup! The first note is easy to find, for the second one you need to move or break something, and for the third note there is always a puzzle.

Last edited by G0rilla; 11-17-2017 at 10:10 AM.
11-17-2017, 11:23 AM
Ok figured out the third note on the first level and as a result my appreciation for this game has gone through the roof! What a beautiful piece of work this is!
11-18-2017, 10:46 AM
I just discovered the third notes aswell. That's just so much fun! Game works like a charm for now. Some of the sounds are maybe to loud.
11-19-2017, 02:36 AM
Im looking for tips about the 3rd note on lvl.9 and lvl.15 : someone know how to get them ?

Follow me on Twitter and Youtube
11-19-2017, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19civciV View Post
Im looking for tips about the 3rd note on lvl.9 and lvl.15 : someone know how to get them ?
I got the one for lvl9

Turn and hold the third level steps of the pyramid to the left just a litle bit, so the handrail matches with the one above and below. The handrail for the third level steps is on the outer right side of the steps. If you look closely you will spot it.

I need help for levels 8,12 and 15 as well.