Final Drift Project

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CviGames, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CviGames

CviGames Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    #1 CviGames, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018

Hello everyone, I'm proud to show you the very first footages of the upcoming racing game "Final Drift Project".

[​IMG]

Final Drift Project is the natural sequel of "Pure Rally Racing: Drift", a game which we released over 2 years ago, which has been downloaded over 5.000.000 times on Appstore and GooglePlay, and made the joy of fans for it's simple game mechanics, aiming at the pure fun.

[​IMG]

We decided to keep that "magic formula" which made "Pure Rally Racing: Drift" great, and we used that as a focal point for "Final Drift Project".
    This is a totally new game, it doesn't share not even a single line of code with its predecessor.

[​IMG]

Totally rewritten game mechanics, put together by listening to players feedbacks. It is extremely easy now for players to interact with mobile controls, making "Final Drift Project" a simple, fast and fun arcade racing game.
    Players will be able to chose their among a very huge car selection, the aim of the game is to face a "Career" mode, in which there are several types of challenges:
    • Hotlap Challenge: follow the checkpoints to complete the track
    • Donuts: complete all the donuts zones the challenge requires
    • Airborne: jump from ramps to achieve the required score
    • Destruction: track is filled with destructible items, smash them all!
    • Drift: drift and score the required score points
    A map will help player in its research of the various hotspots (e.g. the zone in which you have to complete a donut, or the point in which you will find next checkpoint). Game takes places in three different settings:
    • The Harbor: narrow roads, dangerous jumps
    • The Airport: the place where you can reach the highest speeds, but pay attention to landing planes!
    • The City: yes, you will also be able to enter some of the buildings ;)
    This game, like the original one, aims both at racing-enthusiast people and casual players. Designed to satisfy both who's in search of tons of hours of gameplay, and who just has 5 minutes of free time to compete in one of the amazing challenges :)
    Open beta will soon be opened, for all of you who want to try/test the game, send me your email and I'll add you to the beta list.
    More footage and videos are available on my Instagram: @v1ncenzello
    Thank you for your support!

[​IMG]

2. Satish Kumar

Satish Kumar Member

Nov 4, 2017
    Looks cool and interesting.You can add me to beta test .My TestFlight I'd:[email protected]

3. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Sure thing, guys! Thank you for support! As soon as the first public beta will be relased you will be enrolled in the beta test program :) Will keep updating here the progress, if you have specific questions about the game, don't hesitate to ask!

4. JoeGamingTM

JoeGamingTM New Member

Jun 19, 2016
  5. LiveCraft

LiveCraft New Member

Oct 27, 2017
  6. Exanose

Exanose New Member

Nov 20, 2017
  7. Aleksey

Aleksey New Member

Nov 20, 2017
    [email protected]

8. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you all for your interest into this project guys :) Will notify you when beta is out. Meanwhile I'll try to update here with fresh footage the status of the game :D

9. Satish Kumar

Satish Kumar Member

Nov 4, 2017
  10. zeca1234

zeca1234 Active Member

Dec 6, 2015
  11. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you all guys :) It's great to see so many gamers interested in beta testing FDP. Meanwhile, I've added a teaser for the first track:
    -The Harbour
    It's just some footage taken during one of the challenges, with one of the slower cars in game :) I hope you like the graphics ;)

12. WKT

WKT Member

Nov 18, 2017
  13. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    #16 CviGames, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    I'm glad to see so many of you want to try the beta out :) Well I guess I'll reveal something more about the game, just to keep you up to date about the development process :)
    I am currently working on finishing all the levels of Career Mode. There will be 81 challenges, equally distributed in 9 Leagues. There will be 5 class of challenges:

Class S- These challenges will only be playable with extreme supercars (they can achieve speeds up to 400 km/h) ;
    Class A- These challenges will only be playable with high-performance cars (they can achieve a speed of 280-320 km/h);
    Class B- These challenges will only be playable with sport-performance cars ( they can achieve a speed of 250-280 km/h);
    Class Y- Rallycross and Drift Racing cars
    Class Z- Formula cars (why not?XD)

As told before, each challenge will be one of 5 kinds (hotlap, destruction, donuts, airborne,edge run) [main objective], but there are 2 side missions for each one[side objectives]. This means it is possible to collect up to 3 stars from each challenge.
    Philosophy is simple: most of the times every players will be able to pass the main objective of the challenge, but getting all 3 stars will require more skills. By collecting stars, one gains money that can be used to purchase new cars, or upgrade the ones already owned.
    There won't be any crappy "cards collection" or "second currency". We at CVi Games do not believe in this kind of philosophy which treats players like spill cows (and if you played M.U.D. Rally or Pure Rally Racing, you already know it :p). The game can be entirely played without spending 1 cent. But for most passionate players, it will of course be possible to purchase additional money for buying cars without progressing in the game.

14. CST511

CST511 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Manufacturing Sales Management
    Oklahoma
    Just double checking that you have me on the list, haven’t seen or heard anything in a while...How is the development coming along? Ready for testing yet?

[email protected]

15. dreamboyn81

dreamboyn81 New Member

Dec 21, 2017
  16. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Hello again guys, the game release has been shifted, as I put a big effort to improve the game in all the fields it wasn't yet perfect. I decided to delay the beta opening about 30 days, but I now have a good news: you will receive the invitation for beta test within 24 hours I hope :D
    A lot of details have been enriched or rewritten, and I hope you will love the game.
    By the way, in the 1st post of this thread, a whole lot of promo images are available for a first look! :)

17. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Hello guys, I see the beta tests already started and a lot of people already installed and play the game: Excellent :)
    For all the users who will report feedbacks, there will be some promo code available on day one, as already happened with the release of cAR show.
    The thing that I would like to know, first of all, is if the tutorial is quite clear and easy (expecially when you have to get your first donut done) :)