★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Final Drift Project - Coming on iOS!

11-17-2017, 10:47 AM
Final Drift Project - Coming on iOS!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hello everyone, I'm proud to show you the very first footages of the upcoming racing game "Final Drift Project".

Final Drift Project is the natural sequel of "Pure Rally Racing: Drift", a game which we released over 2 years ago, which has been downloaded over 5.000.000 times on Appstore and GooglePlay, and made the joy of fans for it's simple game mechanics, aiming at the pure fun.
We decided to keep that "magic formula" which made "Pure Rally Racing: Drift" great, and we used that as a focal point for "Final Drift Project".
This is a totally new game, it doesn't share not even a single line of code with its predecessor.
Totally rewritten game mechanics, put together by listening to players feedbacks. It is extremely easy now for players to interact with mobile controls, making "Final Drift Project" a simple, fast and fun arcade racing game.
Players will be able to chose their among a very huge car selection, the aim of the game is to face a "Career" mode, in which there are several types of challenges:
  • Hotlap Challenge: follow the checkpoints to complete the track
  • Donuts: complete all the donuts zones the challenge requires
  • Airborne: jump from ramps to achieve the required score
  • Destruction: track is filled with destructible items, smash them all!
  • Drift: drift and score the required score points
A map will help player in its research of the various hotspots (e.g. the zone in which you have to complete a donut, or the point in which you will find next checkpoint). Game takes places in three different settings:
  • The Harbor: narrow roads, dangerous jumps
  • The Airport: the place where you can reach the highest speeds, but pay attention to landing planes!
  • The City: yes, you will also be able to enter some of the buildings
This game, like the original one, aims both at racing-enthusiast people and casual players. Designed to satisfy both who's in search of tons of hours of gameplay, and who just has 5 minutes of free time to compete in one of the amazing challenges
Open beta will soon be opened, for all of you who want to try/test the game, send me your email and I'll add you to the beta list.
More footage and videos are available on my Instagram: @v1ncenzello
Thank you for your support!

Last edited by CviGames; 11-24-2017 at 09:49 AM.
11-17-2017, 11:13 AM
Looks cool and interesting.You can add me to beta test .My TestFlight I'd:satish0987@gmail.com

11-18-2017, 12:52 AM
Add me
Email: techzamazingyt@gmail.com

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING
11-18-2017, 10:32 AM
Sure thing, guys! Thank you for support! As soon as the first public beta will be relased you will be enrolled in the beta test program Will keep updating here the progress, if you have specific questions about the game, don't hesitate to ask!
11-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Sounds interesting
Here's my id: joegamingus@gmail.com
I can't wait to try the game
11-20-2017, 03:05 AM
need invite

impersky.a@gmail.com
11-20-2017, 05:45 AM
Beta test

Add me pls too
vladic.3000@yandex.ru
11-20-2017, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CviGames View Post
Hello everyone, I'm proud to show you the very first footages of the upcoming racing game "Final Drift Project".

Final Drift Project is the natural sequel of "Pure Rally Racing: Drift", a game which we released over 2 years ago, which has been downloaded over 5.000.000 times on Appstore and GooglePlay, and made the joy of fans for it's simple game mechanics, aiming at the pure fun.
We decided to keep that "magic formula" which made "Pure Rally Racing: Drift" great, and we used that as a focal point for "Final Drift Project".
This is a totally new game, it doesn't share not even a single line of code with its predecessor.
Totally rewritten game mechanics, put together by listening to players feedbacks. It is extremely easy now for players to interact with mobile controls, making "Final Drift Project" a simple, fast and fun arcade racing game.
Players will be able to chose their among a very huge car selection, the aim of the game is to face a "Career" mode, in which there are several types of challenges:
  • Hotlap Challenge: follow the checkpoints to complete the track
  • Donuts: complete all the donuts zones the challenge requires
  • Airborne: jump from ramps to achieve the required score
  • Destruction: track is filled with destructible items, smash them all!
  • Drift: drift and score the required score points
A map will help player in its research of the various hotspots (e.g. the zone in which you have to complete a donut, or the point in which you will find next checkpoint). Game takes places in three different settings:
  • The Harbor: narrow roads, dangerous jumps
  • The Airport: the place where you can reach the highest speeds, but pay attention to landing planes!
  • The City: yes, you will also be able to enter some of the buildings
This game, like the original one, aims both at racing-enthusiast people and casual players. Designed to satisfy both who's in search of tons of hours of gameplay, and who just has 5 minutes of free time to compete in one of the amazing challenges
Open beta will soon be opened, for all of you who want to try/test the game, send me your email and I'll add you to the beta list.
More footage and videos are available on my Instagram: @v1ncenzello
Thank you for your support!
durov88@me.com
11-20-2017, 02:07 PM
11-20-2017, 02:58 PM
dspeed@mail.ru

Russian site about mobile games gamebox.biz