Android and Ios game , i need some advice please

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by George Costea, Nov 17, 2017.

1. George Costea

George Costea Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Firefighter
    London
    Hi,
    So, i just release a game: , Doggy Bubble Shooter Rescue , on AppStore and PlayStore,
    i have : 106 Installs on PlayStore and 10 installs in Ios ,
    In game is Ads from ChartBoost , But no Earnings for now , Ads in Game works verry well , But no earnings, i enter in my game and i install a game that appear in my ads and in my chartboost account dont't appear nothing . Please tell me , how can i check that ads from the game is ads from my chartboost account , and not developer ads, from his account ,
    Thanks , waiting for any answer

2. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Did you make this game from scratch or did you re-skin a template? I'm just curious.

3. George Costea

George Costea Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Firefighter
    London
    The game is reskined ,

4. Moonjump

Moonjump Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Game designer
    Lincoln, UK
    I've not used Chartboost, but each network I have used allows you to see how many ads have been viewed. Check your information on Chartboost. If the number is >0, then it is working.

5. DaveMApplegate

DaveMApplegate Well-Known Member

How many ad impressions do you have? I've found most of my networks don't start to show earnings until you start to get north of 1k impressions.

Also, what is your definition of a success if you just reskinned the game? I'm not judging, jut curious.

6. George Costea

George Costea Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Firefighter
    London
    Hi Dave

I have : 212 Installs ,1,437 Impressions , and i earned $0.54 ,

and what ? if I did reskin to a game , I can not have success with it?
    I do not say I did reskin and that's all , i will have succes , i must work and work , if i want to have downloads and to go with my game in top search on playstore and appstore , if you can give me some advice it's welcome ,
    Thank you , have a nice day .

7. DaveMApplegate

DaveMApplegate Well-Known Member

What type of ads are you running? (Banner, Interstitial, Reward, etc.)

What do you consider successful? Is it $1k in revenue for the game, or $1M?

8. George Costea

George Costea Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Firefighter
    London
    I have Interstitial between levels and video rewards , success in a game like this or in my case is when i will earn 4-5k/month , Thanks