★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Up to 100 players are spread across a large map. They all begin unarmed, compelled to scavenge for the weapons that are randomly spawned through the area. Over the course of 20 minutes, the playable area contracts, forcing survivors into a fight to the death. Last man standing.

[100 contenders for ONE chance of living]
100 players, one fair battlefield, only the best stands till the last.

[HD maps, a huge world to survive in]
Extra large maps, sophisticated geography, diverse buildings -- a fight that's so real!

[Team up, warriors]
Both solo and cooperative 2- or 4-player modes are available.

[Weapons and Vehicles Almost Too Real]
A wealth of weapons, attachments and vehicles to be scavenged. Are you ready for it?

[contact us]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SurvivorRoyale/
e-mail: support@service.netease.com

Ivica's comments:
This is a better version of knives out. There are more graphic options and everything is translated.

11-18-2017, 05:58 AM
Downloading rn, looks exactly like KO with slightly changed menu (background) and icons.

VG(EU): Ann0ying | Knives Out(NA): Sup | Apps Beta Tested: 42

11-18-2017, 06:37 AM
Another one
Haha
Dont stop NetEase I am loving it
11-18-2017, 07:00 AM
Welp, this is basically KO with slightly better translation, changed interface/models + NA server.

So far seems like the best version of the game. (mainly cuz of server).

EDIT: Yup, this is definitely the go-to version for a western player. I'm from EU but NA server already cut my ping in half (~50-120 vs 100-250 on Chinese one), idk how I feel about visual style yet, cuz they made it more vibrant and contrast. But overall seems like this will be the final western version of WS/KO.

My only concern so far is how fast the content will be added compared to KO, and will there be events?

Last edited by Ann0ying; 11-18-2017 at 07:42 AM.
11-18-2017, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann0ying View Post
Welp, this is basically KO with slightly better translation, changed interface/models + NA server.

So far seems like the best version of the game. (mainly cuz of server).

EDIT: Yup, this is definitely the go-to version for a western player. I'm from EU but NA server already cut my ping in half (~50-120 vs 100-250 on Chinese one), idk how I feel about visual style yet, cuz they made it more vibrant and contrast. But overall seems like this will be the final western version of WS/KO.

My only concern so far is how fast the content will be added compared to KO, and will there be events?
They also have another game called Rules of Survival thats very similar and I actually like it best of all of them
This one is a close second but I need more time with this one to see how it holds up to rules of survival
Rules is definitely better than KO
11-18-2017, 08:46 AM
I do much prefer how harder it is to completely sneak up on someone in Rules. The footstep system is a pretty big deal.
11-18-2017, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Rules is definitely better than KO
We already talked about RoS in its tread, and I already told you that I don't like visual aesthetics, ballistics and glitches in that game.

11-18-2017, 09:34 AM
I heard they removed Knives Out from android stores this morning.... so I think they wanted to change the name, I do think "Survivor Royale" sounds much better and accurate.

I do prefer Rules of Survival so far but I like the customization aspect in this game....

Ill just play both and jump 100% on the first one that will include MFi support. Lol.
11-18-2017, 09:34 AM
I made a Discord Server for this and other mobile Battle Royale games (Knives Out, Rules of Survival, etc).

11-18-2017, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann0ying View Post
I made a Discord Server for this and other mobile Battle Royale games (Knives Out, Rules of Survival, etc).
Thanks for that ill join