★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the ultimate in oval track racing on mobile. Challenge your skills to progress through multiple car classes on your way to becoming the ultimate stock car racer. Slip stream your way to victory at 200mph!

- State-of-the-art car physics.
- V8's, classic muscle, modern muscle and stock cars.
- 7 stock car circuits.
- Real car performance and handling.
- Mechanical upgrades.
- Competitive AI.
- Progressive difficulty level.
- Leader-boards.
- High quality 3D graphics and audio.
- Optional support for MFi game controllers.

megaderek's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-20-2017, 05:58 AM
Impressive graphics and handling are giving a good impression of racing at speed on the edge of adhesion; smooth driving is imperative. Any sudden movement of the wheel sends me straight to the scene of the accident. Need to get more grippy tyres.

Usual freemium extortion racket with a dollar to remove the energy bar and a further 3 dollars got me some decent cars to replace the starting old banger. The forced ads have gone now, but I can still watch optional ads to gain upgrade coins. As a last resort it is also possible to progress by playing the game.

More simulation than arcade. Takes practice to gently nudge other cars into the wall.

11-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Controller support?
11-20-2017, 11:47 AM
Not sure. Dont have a controller. Set-up only shows options for touch and tilt control, so maybe not.
11-21-2017, 04:44 AM
No controller support.

Not really my sort of racing so I’m going to give it a miss but based on a cursory glance (ie: 30 secs for a controller check) it seems pretty impressive for such a small file size.

If you’re into turning left, it might be worth your time.
11-21-2017, 05:53 AM
Turning to the right would not end well. Tilt control works fine though a steady hand is needed, preferably two.

There are some great lighting effects. Patches of sunlight bursting through cloud. Adds another dimension having to adjust to shifting light and shadow on different parts of the circuit.

Not a fun arcade racer though. Requires intense concentration just to stay on the track.
11-23-2017, 08:36 AM
Hey all thanks for the feedback, I am the main developer of the app. I didn't know how popular controllers were but I have just ordered an iOS compatible gamepad so I can hopefully add controller support in a future update.
11-23-2017, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaderek View Post
Hey all thanks for the feedback, I am the main developer of the app. I didn't know how popular controllers were but I have just ordered an iOS compatible gamepad so I can hopefully add controller support in a future update.
Not to discourage you from adding controller support (hey, I have one), but keep in mind that controllers are popular around here. In the larger iOS gaming world they are still pretty unusual.
12-29-2017, 11:26 PM
Hello all. Just like to add a note that we have added support for MFi game controllers in a new update released today.