★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombie city is out with ~~~free~~~~ one

10-31-2009, 05:02 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Zombie city is out with ~~~free~~~~ one

$0.00 - iTunes Link
Follow us on Twitter @RetardedArts

GAME DESCRIPTION
wARnInG: iF u R sCARed oF seRiOus ZomBie kiLLing... LEAve.... nOW...

BLAST THOSE ZOMBIES ALL HALLOWEEN LONG!!!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ MEDIA/PRESS COMMENTS ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★

"An app of special HOT-BUTTON status" - ★★ABC NEWS★★

"Pushing the boundaries..." - ★★PC World★★

#2 in "a select few" - ★★NY Daily News★★

"app took you ... to eliminate them all with a machine gun, bow and arrow or hand grenade." - ★★NBC News★★

"Here at GADGET LAB we’re undecided" - ★★WIRED★★

"Take this ... application from the aptly named iPhone app developer Retarded Arts" - ★★TechCrunch.com★★

"If I die, tell my wife I said... hello." - ★★Digg.com★★ User (Brododium)

One of the five hottest breaking news stories, gossip, viral videos and more at any given moment in time - 5 Things by ★★Salon.com★★

"I am sure when teachers ask their students what they did over the summer, they would love hearing that everyone downloaded this game..." - ★★DetentionSlip.org★★

"So in retrospect, it’s quite FUNNY what has happened" - ★★iPhoneWorld.ca★★

The above comments are what the precursor of Zombie City received from the world (go to our website RetardedArts.com to learn more). Anyways, to clear the mess we, at Retarded Arts, have removed the objectionable content from the app and are glade that Apple has Approved Zombie City!

★ ★ ★ThIs iS what HumanS sAy about ZomBie ciTy★ ★ ★

"THIS GAME IS EPIC! " Kijib (Type: HuMaN) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Cartoonish and seemingly stupid until you start playing and realize this thing is lots and lots of fun " - MirandL (Type: HuMaN) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"I think it is addicting because I started playing and played well over a hour non-stop. " bullhead149 (Type: HuMaN, called this a kiLLer gAMe) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

" the makings of a new genre: "wall defense" ." araczynski (Type: HuMaN, called this a kiLLer gAMe) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"This is a Tower Defence style game believe it or not, but think 28 weeks later or Resident Evil where you are on the top of a towering wall and need to make sure those zombies don't get over the wall or you'll get hit where it hurts. This is Zombie City, a new style of TD game, and if you don't get it you'll probably never come across such a unique and addictive game as this one." RandomAlec (Type: HuMaN) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"the limited ammo makes you feel that every shot counts making it more than a mere spam shooter." - zlibd (Type: HuMaN) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Well there is an app for that! ZombieCity! This is a very unique game. " - Bammer (Type: HuMaN) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"I like the way it plays and the music makes the experience a lot more intense" - evilito (Type: HuMaN) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

and a HELL lot more...

★ nOTE ★ : nO zOmBie has evEr reVieweD this app... tHeY aRe scAred... and haTe zOmBiE ciTY.... hA hA ha HA hA.... bUt wE hAve a zoMBie whO wOrKs fOR uS... hE liKes zOmBiE ciTY... hE is Our eDitor... :>>>>>> :. :>> sdadadadajdkadkjk....

We really appreciate all the great response that we have been getting for Zombie City, its in top 100 Paid Role Playing Games in USA and many other countries!

ZOMBIE CITY HAS GONE THROUGH A MAJOT OVERHAUL

THIS IS THE OLD VIDEO BEFORE THE OVERHAUL

Youtube link | Pop Up

THIS IS THE LATEST VIDEO AFTER THE OVERHAUL

The game play has been improved a LOT!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by cando; 10-31-2009 at 05:08 PM.
10-31-2009, 09:31 PM
to celebrate the sad, spookey, no replies and loneliness of this thread here are some promocodes for ya all!!!

ENTE6T9RH4MA
FJMN9PXM6E67
XN3A3MKW3PRX

10-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Have taken FJMN9PXM6E67. Thanks looking forward to playing this.
10-31-2009, 09:48 PM
I had it earlie n it was ok not great not that good it got hard too fast

memory cards
11-23-2009, 03:53 AM
Just got a major price increase!

9.99 USD NOW!
11-23-2009, 04:15 AM
Send a message via MSN to tukun
the game look sorta ok, but good luck w that price :P
11-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukun View Post
the game look sorta ok, but good luck w that price :P
well its did'nt change the number of purchase/day revenue has jumped 10 folds!
11-23-2009, 12:21 PM
"Pushing the boundaries..." - ★★PC World★★

"The folks at Apple must have been asleep when they approved the 99-cent iPhone game "Zombie School." Pushing the boundaries of good taste in a post-Columbine society, "Zombie School" essentially glorifies school shootings, thinly veiled under the guise of a zombie game." - ★★PC World★★

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3