★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SEGA
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 2693.4 MB
  • Version: 18.3.3
  • Price: $19.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: Compatible Devices: http://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-touch-2018#compatibility

Football Manager Touch 2018 delivers the thrill of a league title without the extended pre-match build up and glare of the media, allowing you to focus on the BEST parts tactics and transfers.

Football Manager has long been acclaimed as the most realistic simulation of football management available. Touch offers a similar level of realism, but is a much speedier route to the digital dugout - enabling managers to whizz through the seasons, aided by the Instant Result match simulation feature.

Youll get the full depth and power of Football Managers world renowned database with up-to-date player data on all the worlds best footballers, enabling you to sink your teeth into the transfer market. All the big teams from around the world are included and theres over 130 leagues to try your luck in.

The tactics creator is slick and refreshed for this season allowing you to create your footballing vision and watch it come to life, enhanced by a sleek match interface for the 2018 season new for the 2018 season.

NEW FOR THIS SEASON..

REVAMPED SCOUTING
Play the transfer market like never before with this fresh and immersive approach to scouting.

MEDICAL CENTRE
Deeper analysis and support from your backroom staff should help you avoid those niggly injuries.

BARGAINING POWER
A wealth of new clauses and transfer options arm you with more ways than ever to finalise that blockbuster deal.

NEW PLAYER ROLES AND TACTICAL IMPROVEMENTS
Tactical development is now slicker than ever before, steering you towards your strengths by highlighting your weaknesses.

As always, therell be plenty of other new additions and upgrades for you to discover and enjoy!
11-24-2017, 01:07 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Big bug! I cannot start a new game! I can chose a team, the starting comditions but then I cannot pass the new Manager screen! I can give my manager a name, I can fill out everything but the green next button will stay dark ... so I cannot go any further.

2017 iPad Pro 12,9 with iOS 11.1.2, German setting. Two machines, my and from my wife, both with the same problem. Reset, delete and new install ... nothing helpes ... I should learn from the last years and ignore this Premium series ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone X

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

11-24-2017, 01:37 AM
No chance to pass this screen:

11-24-2017, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
No chance to pass this screen:

I dont have the game but have you made sure youve filled in everything? I see the password fields are blank in the screenshot for example?
11-24-2017, 05:13 AM
This was just for a picture here ... so, yes I tried it with everything filled out ... but in all older versions it worked without ...

And it seems that many users have the same promblem ...

11-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Want to buy this for my ipad pro 10.5 with newest ios 11.1.2 version...just curious, hi @myhtbuster are you tried this on ipad pro 10.5 also? And can you try to reinstalled the game again please...because some people tried reinstalled the game and fix it...please let me know...thanks
11-24-2017, 12:33 PM
Hi,
I will try it later and will give you the answer!

11-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Ok, if I install it from iTunes from my PC, everything works, on both iPads!

11-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Thanks myhtbuster
11-24-2017, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
Ok, if I install it from iTunes from my PC, everything works, on both iPads!
My iTunes no longer has an App Store section, I think. Dont like that Apple removed it. So, if I want to get it, I should wait, right?

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB