★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ignite your high-speed career as a pro-racer in Codemasters' AAA hit engineered to deliver an irresistible mix of simulation and arcade handling.

CONSOLE-QUALITY RACING ON iOS
GRID Autosport looks and feels exceptional, with pin-sharp visuals and outstanding performance.

100 CARS AND 100 CIRCUITS
Unleash a ton of high-performance rides across a ton of tracks, routes, runs and loops.

BUY ONCE, RACE FOREVER
Download additional cars and tracks absolutely free.

BEST IN CLASS CONTROLS
Enjoy intuitive touch and tilt controls or play with any MFi gamepad.

SCALABLE DIFFICULTY
From super-easy to ultra-realistic, you set the bar and handle the car.

Important information regarding GRID Autosport:

If you require assistance, please contact our support team at support@feralinteractive.com

GRID Autosport requires an iPhone SE, iPhone 7 or newer, an iPad (2017) or any iPad Pro, and iOS 11 or later. You will need 6GB of free space to install the base game with all of the free DLC packs, and we recommend having at least 8GB of free space to avoid installation issues.

GRID Autosport will run on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, but its performance on these devices does not meet the standards required by the developer for them to be officially supported.

© 2014-2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters"®, "Ego"®, the Codemasters logo and "GRID"® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. "GRID Autosport" and "Codemasters Racing" are trademarks of Codemasters. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed for and published on iOS by Feral Interactive Limited. iOS, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

BigDich's comments:

GRID™ Autosport

Feral Interactive Ltd
Genres: Games Simulation Racing
$14.99 NZD


Quote:
Ignite your high-speed career as a pro-racer in Codemasters' AAA hit — engineered to deliver an irresistible mix of simulation and arcade handling.

CONSOLE-QUALITY RACING ON iOS
GRID Autosport looks and feels exceptional, with pin-sharp visuals and outstanding performance.

100 CARS AND 100 CIRCUITS
Unleash a ton of high-performance rides across a ton of tracks, routes, runs and loops.

BUY ONCE, RACE FOREVER
Download additional cars and tracks absolutely free.

BEST IN CLASS CONTROLS
Enjoy intuitive touch and tilt controls or play with any MFi gamepad.

SCALABLE DIFFICULTY
From super-easy to ultra-realistic, you set the bar and handle the car.

Important information regarding GRID Autosport:

• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at support@feralinteractive.com

• GRID Autosport requires an iPhone SE, iPhone 7 or newer, an iPad (2017) or any iPad Pro, and iOS 11 or later. You will need 6GB of free space to install the base game with all of the free DLC packs, and we recommend having at least 8GB of free space to avoid installation issues.

© 2014-2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters"®, "Ego"®, the Codemasters logo and "GRID"® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. "GRID Autosport"™ and "Codemasters Racing"™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed for and published on iOS by Feral Interactive Limited. iOS, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74
  • iPhone8-iPhone8
  • iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus
  • iPhoneX-iPhoneX

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 11

Download Size: 3.7GB

11-24-2017, 06:59 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 82
while only in NZ

11-24-2017, 07:32 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,119
So 6s plus is good? Hope so I want this one
11-24-2017, 07:54 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 704
3.7 - 8 gig!
And there was me sad about forgetting my NZ details.

I hope this is awesome; I look forward to playing it on my next device!
11-24-2017, 08:02 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,979
Arrgh. Not in the UK Store. Think the title needs to change as it’s not worldwide. Damn
11-24-2017, 08:02 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
3.7 - 8 gig!
And there was me sad about forgetting my NZ details.

I hope this is awesome; I look forward to playing it on my next device!
8 Gigs!! Damn ha
11-24-2017, 09:25 PM
#7
so its saying iphone 6s is supported yet it says this as well

" GRID Autosport requires an iPhone SE, iPhone 7 or newer, an iPad (2017) or any iPad Pro, and iOS 11 or later. You will need 6GB of free space to install the base game with all of the free DLC packs, and we recommend having at least 8GB of free space to avoid installation issues"

anyone tried to download it that has 6s?

EA mobile Game Changer member + Streamer on touchgameplay
11-24-2017, 10:16 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Fate/Grand Order Singularity
Posts: 5,679
Premium? Now this is rare. And with that size I do expect it'll look gorgeous.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
11-24-2017, 10:38 PM
#9
a lil bit early but finally its here, been playing this for over a month now and its really bring back the real deal of racing game on the palm of your hand. really smooth on iphone 7 plus and ipad pro 9.7 and im planning to tried it on iphone x once i receive my unit this week. you can expect everything from the console experience plus a lot more improvement made specifically for mobile. feral did an amazing work on this one.

ps. oh and 3d touch implementation on throttle just amazing even though i kinda more comfortable playing with gamepad.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More


Last edited by redribbon; 11-24-2017 at 11:30 PM.
11-24-2017, 11:01 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Premium? Now this is rare. And with that size I do expect it'll look gorgeous.
It's feral interactive, they have only premium