★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slope Down: First Trip - it's a huge descent with a high speed through the green plains and cliffs. Arcade where you have to find out a Crystal and save the World from a coming disaster. Pick up your sphere and let's start the trip! A beautiful journey is waiting for you!

INTERESTING LOCATIONS
A lot of unique levels
Beautiful low poly graphics
Dynamic time change

INTERESTING GAMEPLAY
Descend through the beautiful landscapes
Collect artifacts in the dangerous places
Compete with the fastest enemies
Perform a lot of special missions

SET UP A SOUND TO MAXIMUM
Beautiful music during the game

SHOW WHO IS THE BEST
Set up new records at the dangerous levels
Open a lot of achievements
Upgrade your sphere to the maximum power
Take different improvements to be faster

CONVENIENT CONTROLS
Minimum actions which you should perform - control a sphere and do not forget to activate a super ability when it's needed

So, are you like beautiful arcades, high speed and low poly graphics? Well, consider this your green light to start a journey!

feelnside's comments:

Hi! I'm indie game developer on Unity and this is my first game on iOS. Please, feel free to download the game and share your thought here. Any post will be very helpful!

Release video:
11-30-2017, 03:22 AM
Looks nice! Grabbing now

11-30-2017, 06:24 AM
I'm quite enjoying this, I wouldn't say it's my type of game but it's very well done and the iap seems totally optional. If you like your runners I'd say give this a pop.
11-30-2017, 06:47 AM
The game is pretty good, just would prefer riding on a bike, skateboard, anything. Thats just me though.
11-30-2017, 07:09 AM
Really good. Bit of jar jar binks English in the odd place but nothing bad

Graphics are great. The controls work very well. Just done the tutorial. Looking forward to seeing the other levels. Hopefully the IAPs arent too bad. Ill buy one as a thanks to the devs. Nice game
12-01-2017, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenape View Post
Looks nice! Grabbing now
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I'm quite enjoying this, I wouldn't say it's my type of game but it's very well done and the iap seems totally optional. If you like your runners I'd say give this a pop.
Thanks! I'm really appreciated to see that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
The game is pretty good, just would prefer riding on a bike, skateboard, anything. That’s just me though.
Heh, probably you are right. A Sphere it's not the best main character

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Really good. Bit of ‘jar jar binks English’ in the odd place but nothing bad

Graphics are great. The controls work very well. Just done the tutorial. Looking forward to seeing the other levels. Hopefully the IAPs aren’t too bad. I’ll buy one as a thanks to the devs. Nice game
Thank you! At this moment I'm working with the game promotion. It's very difficult when you are indie game developer. Currently I have no success with the promotion, but I will try to do my best to make that better. I'm really want to start work with the new bonus levels but I need to resolve the problem with promotion firstly.

One more thing: If you find some issues with English translation please let me know and I will fix it in the future updates.
12-22-2017, 09:12 AM
New version (2.17) is rolled out on App Store. There are a lot of updates and new features! At this moment 2.18 is awaiting for a review.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	118624   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	118625   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen3.jpg
Views:	5