★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kiuas Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 170.8 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Dive into the cavernous depths of Rootworld to rescue your friends from a rising, malevolent power. Evil, dark roots are holding your friends captive in cages. It is your job to break them free by using the power of the roots against them in this physics based mobile game. Swing by shooting roots to surfaces and gather momentum to break your friends free from cages. Collect power-ups, gain new abilities, and clear the challenges that await you and your friends.

- Awesome physics-based gameplay
- Interesting challenges to overcome
- 5 Different worlds and themes
- +135 Levels to complete
- Share the Rootworld experience with your friends with a multiplayer feature
- We refuse to monitor our customers (YOU) by asking a permission to a million different things in hopes of monetizing the crap out of them!
- Was NOT developed with or on Unity 3D but coded directly with C++/OpenGL and thus runs faster, loads faster, doesn't take a lot of space and has a unique look and feel

Boardumb's comments:

11-28-2017, 01:50 PM
Badland clone?

11-28-2017, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioso View Post
Badland clone?
No did you not watch the trailer? This is a hook swinging game not a cave flyer.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
11-28-2017, 07:57 PM
It's not, but it doesnt share the same feel. I mean that in a good way.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-28-2017, 11:09 PM
Anyone know what the IAPs are in this? Looks great.

Also just saw the Android version, which is “unreleased” in preview, is F2P and has IAPs all the way to $75. That concerns me even if this version is paid since it does have IAPs.

Last edited by anthony78; 11-29-2017 at 12:11 AM.
11-29-2017, 04:25 PM
Hey everyone!

I actually had a chance to work on this game so if you have questions regarding it, please shoot away.
To comment on IAP's, RootWorld's progression is not tied to purchases in any way on the iOS platform. You don't have to pay anything to enjoy everything the game has to offer (aside from purchasing it, of course!).

This game was developed by two really talented programmers and they've put a lot of effort into making it what is. I definitely recommend checking it out.

With Regards

Evil-Jokke
11-29-2017, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Jokke View Post
Hey everyone!

I actually had a chance to work on this game so if you have questions regarding it, please shoot away.
To comment on IAP's, RootWorld's progression is not tied to purchases in any way on the iOS platform. You don't have to pay anything to enjoy everything the game has to offer (aside from purchasing it, of course!).

This game was developed by two really talented programmers and they've put a lot of effort into making it what is. I definitely recommend checking it out.

With Regards

Evil-Jokke
What is the difference between this and the Android version?
11-29-2017, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
No did you not watch the trailer? This is a hook swinging game not a cave flyer.
Rootland 😈
11-29-2017, 09:02 PM
looks interesting. feels like a mix between leo's fortune and rayman adventure. wonder how the controls works on this.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

11-30-2017, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
What is the difference between this and the Android version?
Thats what I wanna know as well!!
The Android version (which doesnt seem to be finished) says purchase new abilities, here it says gain new abilities. So does that mean the progression on the Android version is directly tied to IAP? If so, I wont bother with it at all. Just the way it is.....😒

Last edited by bigrand1; 11-30-2017 at 01:22 AM.