★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A casual sim game based on "Gulliver's Travels"
You are THE SECOND GIANT to wash ashore on Lilliput more than 300 years after Gulliver came to this land of little people. Travel among a wide variety of villages and complete your own heartwarming story to restore prosperity to Lilliput.

BLUEPRINTS
Select from among your Blueprints to construct any Building you want.
Collect all 52 Blueprints and upgrade the Buildings to make them even more beautiful and efficient in 3 different forms.

MASTERS
Summon cute animal Masters to your village.
Masters improve Building production, and they can even stop to chat.

CONVERSATIONS
Villages will grow rapidly as you complete the quests given by the Chief and the villagers!
Earn even better rewards by giving brilliant answers to the Masters' questions.
You can even exchange quick greetings with the villagers you meet.

VILLAGES
Select from among a variety of towns with diverse landscapes including deserts, icy lands, whale backs, hot air balloons and more.
Bring your earphones! The beautiful background sounds, set to match the scenery of the villages, add further enjoyment to gameplay.

Other Game Elements
The Carnival hosted by the Chief's Wife at the top of every hour is the biggest attraction in Lilliput.
The mysterious Totems created by Gulliver before he left Lilliput run on electricity and increase village productivity.
You can save village pictures to an Album and upload them on social media whenever you move to a new village.

Notice
Gameplay requires network connection.
Basic game play is free to enjoy, but certain items can be obtained with real money. In addition, the game includes ads which offer free items.

Want to know more?
- Official Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/HelloMrBIGgame
- Customer Center : https://hellomrbig.zendesk.com

KeKhan's comments:

11-30-2017, 01:06 PM
This is a really well done and charming idle/management game!

It's like a cross between Build Away! and Bit City if you know those games (and you should if you like idle)

It's based on the story of Gullivars Travels, which is already a cool premise. If you haven't read the book you won't get a lot of the references but it's still super fun.

Art and sound is really well done and everything just oozes charm and humor.

Similar to Build Away! you collect building/crop cards and level up their income/sec etc.
And similar to Bit City you aren't stuck in one area. You complete one area and move on to the next, starting over but with increased momentum. Each area is really well done and looks cool and unique.

You can also hire creatures (called masters) that boost the stats of a certain building. So you can choose the creatures that best suit your layout and most leveled buildings.

It's a lot more interactive than your typical idle game, pretty much always something to do, and there's a shallow bit of strategy to min/max your payouts which is satisfying.

With the collectibles and finding new areas, and the Gullivers Travels fan-service, this is one of the top idle/management games out right now, IMO.

Give it a shot!

PS - Read Gullivars Travels, it's a classic. 👍
12-08-2017, 04:04 AM
Thank you,KeKhan! I am a game designer of 'Hello Mr.BIG'.
I am very happy that you gave me a good evaluation of the art, sound and story of my game. We have completed some bug fixes after launch, and new villages and mini-games will be available this month. Please expect new content.

I look forward to your journey becoming more interesting as a giant!

PS-I fully agree with your comment! "Read Gullivars Travels, it's a classic."