★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Color Portal is a unique 3 row arcade game where you tap to jump into portals in an attempt to reach as many points as possible. Portals will teleport you to their matching color row, it's your job to choose the best one, get as far as possible and collect as many diamonds as you can to unlock awesome characters.

-simple one hand game mechanics
-many powerups
-tons of characters
-endless hours of fun
-unique gameplay

TinyDevStudio's comments:
Hey everyone! My game is finally published and I wanted to share it with you all! Hope you enjoy it! Hoping it will be on Android soon.

Youtube link | Pop Up

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/color-portal/id1267243489?mt=8

Our game was Published by TwooDoor Games! Check it out!

11-30-2017, 04:32 PM
Hi there, this is a fun game you made there, like it, got 47 points so far, it’s not easy though, you really need three eyes to see it all ha ha.
12-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Haha thanks man! It was a fun one to make! Btw did you develop mmm finger? I love that game if you did!!!
12-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyDevStudio View Post
Haha thanks man! It was a fun one to make! Btw did you develop mmm finger? I love that game if you did!!!
No way man ha ha I am no developer, I just liked the game Icon, wish I could develop something like MMM Fingers though, but not in this life I am afraid.

Got a new score today of 93 points and as you said in the game you get better and better while playing and it is, well this goes for most games though.