★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Passpartout puts you into the shoes of a French artist trying to navigate the beautifully confusing art scene. Paint and sell your own art to survive your expensive wine and baguette addiction.


Features

- Paint your own masterpieces! Even you can become the next Van Gogh!
- Battle with subjectivity and try to charm a variety of self-proclaimed art connoisseurs without losing your "artistic integrity"!
- Survive your wine and baguette bills. Will your addiction to baguettes be your downfall?
- Unlock fancier galleries and customers!
- Experience the French art world through a living puppet theater!
- Includes an amazing soundtrack by our favourite groovin' dinosaurs Synkronosaurus


Terms of Use: https://www.flamebaitgames.com/terms-of-use/
Privacy Policy: https://www.flamebaitgames.com/privacy-policy/
12-01-2017, 02:38 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,534
Well I've spent far far too much on games in the last two weeks but I couldn't resist it based on the PC reviews. God knows when I'm going to find the time to play it though.

12-01-2017, 03:19 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 322
Apple pencil compatible, I hope?
12-02-2017, 10:40 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shfrost View Post
Apple pencil compatible, I hope?
I am also hopeful. I emailed the developer asking about this. I'll post their response if the question still needs answered here when I get it.
12-02-2017, 11:18 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drelen View Post
I am also hopeful. I emailed the developer asking about this. I'll post their response if the question still needs answered here when I get it.

Just got a response from developer:

"Apple Pencil has worked well in our tests, so it should work well for you as well. I hope you'll enjoy Passpartout, and please let us know if you run in to any issues."

I will pick this up today and post impressions for Apple Pencil.
12-02-2017, 03:01 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drelen View Post
Just got a response from developer:

"Apple Pencil has worked well in our tests, so it should work well for you as well. I hope you'll enjoy Passpartout, and please let us know if you run in to any issues."

I will pick this up today and post impressions for Apple Pencil.
That's a somewhat half-hearted confirmation from the developer. I look forward to your results.
Thanks!
12-03-2017, 12:04 AM
#7
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shfrost View Post
That's a somewhat half-hearted confirmation from the developer. I look forward to your results.
Thanks!
The pencil does work but it is basically like using your finger. Plus often times the app registers my hand and puts marks on the painting. Since there is no undo button (only delete all) it can be irritating to clean the error.

I'm going to keep playing. Hopefully the dev will add better support for the Pencil. For now using your finger may be less frustrating.